Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I showed up at like 545. Last person in line before me was there since 4 something. Maybe 30 heads in line before me. Not to crazy. It's pretty cold and rainy out. Lots more people start showing up and the line starts getting real wide near the front. Around 8ish the manager comes out and tells everyone the details. Men's and GS sizes available no cash swaps in the store etc. Doors open at 10. He walks the entire line and repeats the info. At this point a lot of people had cut near the front with surprisingly no one saying anything. Around 930 they start handing out wrist bands and you start to hear a lot of commotion near the front. One homie specifically super angry since he was allegedly there for 10 hours and didn't get ****. It seemed like almost no one got a pair. Maybe 20 people. My beef is that they could have handed out the bands hours earlier instead of making us all wait in the cold and rain. Why do that to people?
Damn... complete opposite experience lining up at the Jordan store in Toronto yesterday. I arrived four hours prior to opening and was first in line. By the time the store opened the line was 40-50 deep and every got a pair, albeit not everyone got their size. No commotion or drama at all.

People who copped multiples are stoked the value is rising
People who missed out are sad the prices are rising
People who copped only one pair are debating to wear or to sell
I only copped one pair
Imma rocking these bad boys
But I do wish I had at least doubled up
I can see these hitting $400 at some point

Damn... complete opposite experience lining up at the Jordan store in Toronto yesterday. I arrived four hours prior to opening and was first in line. By the time the store opened the line was 40-50 deep and every got a pair, albeit not everyone got their size. No commotion or drama at all.

other countries are more civilized then us americans. Unfortunately we are savages. Fighting, crying arguing

In one of the FB groups im in someone is offering a Vnds SBB 1.0 for 2 DS bred toe's....keep laughing...
2 ds pairs worth 300 & climbing,,, for one
" used" pair of sbb 1s ,worth $4- $500 at best in vnds condition ..

Some of the ppl in that fb group got some learning to do ..

Oh yea btw ,,,Im for sure still laughing @ that ....... :lol:

FYI 2016 breds were averaging 320 upon release first weekend. They're currently maxed at 430-450.

That's what I'm expecting.

Aka these will no where have the same value as SBB 1.0.

Also keep in mind that those didn't even drop at Nike websites. Lol

Took an L on SNKRS and FTL app...paid over retail ( 2fiddy ) took an $80 L but I’m still happy with my purchase. I usually ice my pairs for a while but I might bring this out during the summer. Good luck on your hunt fellas!

listen, these days if you truly can’t get a pair of shoes like these that weren’t that limited, it’s your fault. don’t be upset, i got 7 mens, you mad?

Nah son, I got my pairs to rock. Don’t come in here hoping they skyrocket though. Don’t ever ask an OG if they are mad lmao.

I was thinking this too.. once SNKRS pairs arrive, but I dunno at this point. I feel like everyone struck out on SNKRS day of, weren’t much to go around. All gone through reserve and iMessage jig.
What iMessage jig?

In one of the FB groups im in someone is offering a Vnds SBB 1.0 for 2 DS bred toe's....keep laughing...

I can kind of see the logic in that it's possible the guy doesn't wear them and so he'd want to hedge his bets on having one pair to continue gaining value and the other to wear.

I showed up at like 545. Last person in line before me was there since 4 something. Maybe 30 heads in line before me. Not to crazy. It's pretty cold and rainy out. Lots more people start showing up and the line starts getting real wide near the front. Around 8ish the manager comes out and tells everyone the details. Men's and GS sizes available no cash swaps in the store etc. Doors open at 10. He walks the entire line and repeats the info. At this point a lot of people had cut near the front with surprisingly no one saying anything. Around 930 they start handing out wrist bands and you start to hear a lot of commotion near the front. One homie specifically super angry since he was allegedly there for 10 hours and didn't get ****. It seemed like almost no one got a pair. Maybe 20 people. My beef is that they could have handed out the bands hours earlier instead of making us all wait in the cold and rain. Why do that to people?

other countries are more civilized then us americans. Unfortunately we are savages. Fighting, crying arguing

Yup, that's the true face of our economic system. Has no care for us as humans, just squeezing us for profit

I wake up to check FC for an air max shoe I wanted and I see bred toes selling for 550?!?!? Wtf?!?

2 ds pairs worth 300 & climbing,,, for one
" used" pair of sbb 1s ,worth $4- $500 at best in vnds condition ..

Some of the ppl in that fb group got some learning to do ..

Oh yea btw ,,,Im for sure still laughing @ that ....... :lol:
Lol...sounds like you have some learning to do..."but, but, but who's gonna trade sbb's for bred toes?"...keep running with that....

I can kind of see the logic in that it's possible the guy doesn't wear them and so he'd want to hedge his bets on having one pair to continue gaining value and the other to wear.
At least you can see the logic....we got try hards in here claiming otherwise....

20180226_082258.png

Before I purchase my size on stock x How do these fit ? I’m a true to size 10.5 . Thanks in advance
I’d just go with your normal Jordan Retro size. In my opinion, 1s fit a little big so I wouldn’t go up half a size. You may be able to go down half a size but they can be a bit narrow so I would just recommend going with your normal size. I had to go 1/2 a size up with the gold toes because they didn’t have a 10 on finish line during the restock. I thought about going with a 9.5 but I was afraid they’d be too tight.

Back
Top Bottom