Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

looks like a trade for SBBs could eventually become a reality.

these were more limited than Black Toes and Royals. numbers per store look really limited. only 30 pairs at Niketown? :smh:. and the colors are better than SBBs too.
NOOOOO go on that trade EVER unless sbb seller is out of the selling loop. Sbb was a tier zero release buddy, you can’t compare a tier zero with HYPE, to a general release of any kind.

8.5 creeping toward $320.00.

These aint dipping buy now or regret later. consignment shops already with a $300 cash out. They know whats gonna happen.
Prices will drop $20 or so dollars next week, always does. Not that it’s much but a price drop will happen and hold before the pairs dry up.

Ok, so these look amazing in person. BUT QC is not on point lol. Anyone else have this issue? I’m never one to complain much about a glue stain or two but there’s quite a few, plus some defects in the red leather, couple loose stitches, etc. I mean from a distance, they look great but if i put these under light, all types of little things show. I can’t be the only one seeing this right?

Ok, so these look amazing in person. BUT QC is not on point lol. Anyone else have this issue? I’m never one to complain much about a glue stain or two but there’s quite a few, plus some defects in the red leather, couple loose stitches, etc. I mean from a distance, they look great but if i put these under light, all types of little things show. I can’t be the only one seeing this right?
Send me your pair if you don’t want them.

Mines has a red stain on the side of the sole, don't care much as I'm gonna be wearing them though.

Send me your pair if you don’t want them.

:lol: I didn’t get these for cheap. Definitely better than current StockX pricing, but still more than I originally planned. Anyway, while these blemishes are irritating, I am still very happy to have them. Great colorway on a classic shoe.

Yea mines have a couple flaws but im wearing these ASAP... Just love the colorway. And for as much as shoes are today and what some people are paying resale, I’m can’t complain with paying $148. Lol

Yo the prices are going up nicely for these. Was thinking of getting rid of my 8.5 and 9 on release day but it looks like those sizes are shooting through the roof. Honestly, I only think it's because they are somewhat limited because I'd take the bred 1s over these. Quality wise this is probably the 1st jordan 1 that I can actually wear(GS sizes always came with that plastic quality) because they came correct this time

The bred toes are who we thought they were! 1s are always in tight supply, classic black/red/white colorway, solid materials...they're exactly what we thought they were. No more, no less. Listen to Denny Green. I wish there were more to go around like the BC3s and that we could all cook and even double or triple up. But, nonetheless, this release was exactly what it was. So, enjoy for those that got 'em and to those who didn't...don't lose sleep or get caught up in overpaying. There will be more shoes...

What exactly happened?

I showed up at like 545. Last person in line before me was there since 4 something. Maybe 30 heads in line before me. Not to crazy. It's pretty cold and rainy out. Lots more people start showing up and the line starts getting real wide near the front. Around 8ish the manager comes out and tells everyone the details. Men's and GS sizes available no cash swaps in the store etc. Doors open at 10. He walks the entire line and repeats the info. At this point a lot of people had cut near the front with surprisingly no one saying anything. Around 930 they start handing out wrist bands and you start to hear a lot of commotion near the front. One homie specifically super angry since he was allegedly there for 10 hours and didn't get ****. It seemed like almost no one got a pair. Maybe 20 people. My beef is that they could have handed out the bands hours earlier instead of making us all wait in the cold and rain. Why do that to people?

Hey these may not be “shattered backboard quality” and all but I have to say that after holding these in hand with careful examination, these shoes are dope af! They just hit. Thought I didn’t need em. Was wrong.

1AD8B431-DC0B-40D3-A234-C5DBDE299597.jpeg

Please just add to cart :frown:

Attachments

• 4244DBC0-EC5E-4BE0-A637-8A58BCB0392F.jpeg
    4244DBC0-EC5E-4BE0-A637-8A58BCB0392F.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm happy these got some good reception in the end, especially when people first put SHADE on this colorway when it was first announced about 5-6 months ago.

Only disappointed that this released a weekend after the BC3 release, which gave me less time to recoup some dough for it (Tax refund on delay too :smh: )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom