Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I have a local sale abt to go down. 3 pairs sz 10.5 x2 and a 11 for 830$. You guys think that’s a reasonable deal? I’m the buyer

Even if there is a restock it's going to get cooked and probably not by you.

I don’t even want these shoes. There are many more comfortable and better looking J’s than 1’s. I’m just trying to help people out that might be screwed by resale who shouldn’t be when they only have to be patient.

A fool and his money are soon parted though.

I haven't seen anyone looking for help, you might have the wrong place, especially since you don't even want them yourself.

Only people saying that resell is going up are the people sitting on 8+ pairs. I'm not gonna lie, I had major FOMO on release day after taking an L, that I went as close to 1 click away from purchasing on stockx. But I realized, I already have Breds and Chicagos... wtf do i need these for?

Let's get real. There isnt anything special about these and yal are just trying to gas this up for the $$$

I don’t even want these shoes. There are many more comfortable and better looking J’s than 1’s. I’m just trying to help people out that might be screwed by resale who shouldn’t be when they only have to be patient.

A fool and his money are soon parted though.

You're not helping anyone out. The ship has sailed on the prices that you are predicting. LA consignments are cashing people out at $300-$320.

which stores have bred toes still in stock being sold? if youre going to say 1 store here or a store or 2 there with a few scattered sizes....dont bother replying.

Have you not been reading this thread? Foot locker had hella pairs Monday morning through phone orders. Shiekh Shoes are selling these at local stores Monday-Friday for some people.

People are still copping these at retail.

im chinese. i own a buttload of jordans. im not in the yakuza or chinese mafia. what r u saying fam? stop sterotyping.

not everyone who likes the red 11s are a bloods members, and not everyone who likes the navy 11s are crips.
I own both of those, ever since I got them its been a bloodbath in my shoe room from the gang violence they brought with them... :rofl:

You're not helping anyone out. The ship has sailed on the prices that you are predicting. LA consignments are cashing people out at $300-$320.

If you buy clothes through consignments then you are a bigger idiot than I could ever imagine. Of course consignment stores are looking to eat. There’s a lot of hype. Those consignment stores are dumb.

In my area in Seattle, consignment stores don’t often last long. They’re just basing these purchases on hype.

Have you not been reading this thread? Foot locker had hella pairs Monday morning through phone orders. Shiekh Shoes are selling these at local stores Monday-Friday for some people.

People are still copping these at retail.

have YOU been reading this thead? i was 1 of the early ones posting about the phone orders jig. learn what a restock is. that FTl/FTA phone orders jig was NOT a restock. who gets told by multiple reps "no, we cannot place phone orders....the listing on the website is an error, we are working to remove it from the website, etc etc..." on a restock?

took me 5 calls and 5 reps before i got one that either didnt get the memo not to place orders, or didnt care, and he did it for me. others went through many reps and STILL didnt get a pair. others got lucky and got through.

dont be the next rastrent.

Back
Top Bottom