Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

im not sure what people want. are people using the shoes for something other than wearing them? how soft the leather is on the outside of the shoe doesnt matter unless it affects the wear. Ive jumped from SBB to royals to banneds without noticing difference on foot, when these come im sure itll be the same. to be honest how "great" the leather on the SBBs is a great talking point but i actually prefer banneds and royals because the SBB's are super easy to mark up.

Idk about you but I buy sneakers solely to bust inside during some hot and heavy solo action

Man I don’t know how some of y’all got thru on sns
I was on it right when they dropped
Kept getting runtime error
Actually was able to cart and was on the last step of checkout then got another error
I didn’t get much sleep that night lol

These will drop to 220-230. There is enough supply and soon there won’t be too much demand. These are at the point where they are most wanted by everyone because the majority who ordered do not have them in hand.

Dudes think they can keep talking this $220 into existence, aint happening boy.

Also Monday FTL was not a restock, yall must be new to this

Now there are rumors of a restock. All you idiots paying double retail will soon regret it. And you guys only want the price to stay high because you bought them for retail and want your shoes to be worth a lot for when you sell them down the line.

These will drop to 220-230. There is enough supply and soon there won’t be too much demand. These are at the point where they are most wanted by everyone because the majority who ordered do not have them in hand.

Once everyone has these in hand, they will start to sell them. Market is dictated by buyers. These will drop. StockX reported a sale of $275 recently in my size 11. They are creeping down even before people have them.

I wish you would stop spreading false info.These will NOT drop down to 220-230. Cosignment shops and resellers are cashing people out at $300. Pairs on ebay are being sold for $300+. Stores are still selling them, yes, but anyone that wants to sell these is going to want $300 or close to it. Lastly, Jordan 1s in popular color schemes dont generally tank in price. There isnt nearly enough supply to meet demand and thats will people who have remorse on missing out will start paying out.

Why do you think nobody has been killed buying Yeezys? To his point, maybe retros attract a certain crowd (gang members, in this case).
like i stated in my above points. yeezys arent first come first serve and arent dropping at seedy shoe stores in the hood. which is why there isnt f****ery like this. dudes arent lining up at stores to get shoes to rep their gangs :rofl:

Just shot a scene at work in a Frye Boots store and they gave us a 40% discount on **** when we wrapped

:nthat:

Why do you think nobody has been killed buying Yeezys? To his point, maybe retros attract a certain crowd (gang members, in this case).

First, stop saying this crap as if it’s a good thing that ppl getting killed for shoes. As if that is a means to measure the metrics of how hot the shoes are :smh:

Second, you’re flat at wrong. A quick google search proves that

http://www.complex.com/style/2014/01/20-year-old-chicagoan-murdered-trying-purchase-air-yeezys

Fair enough but my initial question still stands-why were so many people killed or shot during Jordan releases yet I can’t think of a single Yeezy release with sneaker violence?

I think this is a decent theory, also that basketball and Jordan in particular has a huuuuge impact on the culture so it's just different from quasi-haute couture lifestyle/running sneaks

like i stated in my above points. yeezys arent first come first serve and arent dropping at seedy shoe stores in the hood. which is why there isnt f****ery like this. dudes arent lining up at stores to get shoes to rep their gangs :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom