Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

That's nothing. Jordan releases a million pairs for 1 Christmas in one color..

Yeah true but there weren’t that many Bred Toes released, apparently, and yet there was STILL sneaker violence.

I do agree that FCFS for releases like this one make violence more likely. Nike/JB will never admit this but I think they secretly know that violence helps build up product hype. Hell, even my mom who doesn’t know anything about sneakers has commented on Jordan sneaker violence to me.

Yeah true but there weren’t that many Bred Toes released, apparently, and yet there was STILL sneaker violence.

I do agree that FCFS for releases like this one make violence more likely. Nike/JB will never admit this but I think they secretly know that violence helps build up product hype. Hell, even my mom who doesn’t know anything about sneakers has commented on Jordan sneaker violence to me.

Nike/JB don't care about anyone or anything except their own pockets

What demographic would the guy that poured Henny all over a pair of creams be in? :lol:

I don’t know but that was one of the funniest things I’ve seen in the sneaker community :lol: Even more hilarious was the fact that they actually looked good afterwards lol

Can’t compare Yeezy with Jordan’s cause they’ve been doing this for decades.

Yeah my question was more an economic one tbh (because those Red 11s and these Bred Toe 1s are worth much less than most 350s on resale). Wasn’t trying to compare the shoes, just the releases.

still no movement on my Stock X pair... ordered Friday... no emails and status still says "waiting on shipment from seller"... should I be worried? They already withdrew my money...

You'll need to find a pair elsewhere. Seller should have shipped out by Tuesday at the latest. StockX will automatically cancel the sale if it already hasn't been canceled

You'll need to find a pair elsewhere. Seller should have shipped out by Tuesday at the latest. StockX will automatically cancel the sale if it already hasn't been canceled

will they send something saying they cancelled it? And will they put my money back into my acct???

I
still no movement on my Stock X pair... ordered Friday... no emails and status still says "waiting on shipment from seller"... should I be worried? They already withdrew my money...
If you got that good pre release price like I’m guessing you did I’d be worried.

SMFH.. I did.. $230... they shouldn't be allowed to flake once the transaction has gone through... not messin with Stock X anymore... smh

If this is the case StockX needs to up the flaking fee. Seller probably saw resale that was better than $230 + flake fee and jumped on it

Back
Top Bottom