Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

The people who go after Jordans and who go after Yeezys are two different demographics. Yeezys are aimed at fashion forward people who arent about engaging in fisticuffs. People who go after Jordans is a more universal demographic. The urban demographic who engages in fighting and gunplay have long thought of Jordans as a status symbol, thus the reason they go after them.
Well let’s start copping Air Max Retros.

I’m serious.
If every time limited Jordan retros attract gunplay, let’s wear air max retros.

SMFH.. I did.. $230... they shouldn't be allowed to flake once the transaction has gone through... not messin with Stock X anymore... smh

This happened to me with Top 3's Golds...they offered a refund or to attempt to find another pair at no cost to me. I told them to get another one and they did. Email them and ask, they might eat the cost difference. I know they did for the mine, I paid $460 for them when the market was $500 plus

Well let’s start copping Air Max Retros.

I’m serious.
If every time limited Jordan retros attract gunplay, let’s wear air max retros.

Honestly, Nike/JB simply need to ban FCFS for hyped releases (for at least 48 hours) and remove JB accounts of places that don’t comply. I guarantee you this would really lower the instances of any sneaker violence.

SMFH.. I did.. $230... they shouldn't be allowed to flake once the transaction has gone through... not messin with Stock X anymore... smh
I figured this was gonna happen. Just to make an extra 50$ :smh: Hopefully they get banned from selling on StockX but I doubt it. It will be interesting to see how many people actually honor those Friday prices.

My Shiekh shipped but...
tumblr_o6iteqEukn1qa0v13o1_250.gif

Can you post screenshots of restaurants PM?

not unless i can rejoin a convo. i left the convo. he probably still hasnt noticed and is replying to himself at this point.

basically a whole essay and im not even joking, like a huge paragraph saying racist stuff, crying about steve, talking crap about overseas(dead giveaway right there smart guy) orders and how my kicks fake etcetc with racist pics of chinese people. i just skimmed cuz all that raging in his essay was super cringy. followed it up with racist youtube videos etc.

I don’t even want these shoes. There are many more comfortable and better looking J’s than 1’s. I’m just trying to help people out that might be screwed by resale who shouldn’t be when they only have to be patient.

A fool and his money are soon parted though.
I’m taking your advice I’m waiting for the price to drop.

too old to be sending me racist youtube videos and racist memes through DMs. hes just salty he got banned from the thread most likely. people love to say things like that while hiding behind a keyboard lol.

but if i post his personal information including google maps location, i would be wrong right?
DM his address. I’ll handle that business for you. If you know what I mean.

DM his address. I’ll handle that business for you. If you know what I mean.

nah i dont want to get myself or you in trouble over somebody whos really not worth it. people like this on the internet doesnt bother me. back in the day when i was younger, yea sure. but i realized that its just the internet. 99% of the same people wont say any of this in person. cuz they know whats up.

appreciate it tho. you a real one G.

Back
Top Bottom