Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

20180301_163741.jpg
20180301_163721.jpg
20180301_163826.jpg
tumbled leather on footlocker pair smooth on footaction both same size..TM on wings logo is sloppy on right footaction pair as well but im happy with both lol

So what’s the “CRAZE” on defining the materials? Is this the footprint from Scoop’s review? #overdisshizzz

StockX price dipped a little so I went ahead and pulled the trigger at 265. I buy about 10 pairs a year, and only 1 max do I pay resale so screw it, the stress is over.

Had to have em. Now I just pray for no StockX buffoonery and I'm :pimp:

StockX price dipped a little so I went ahead and pulled the trigger at 265. I buy about 10 pairs a year, and only 1 max do I pay resale so screw it, the stress is over.

Only thing i dislike about stockx is i somehow always get an inconsistent pair with diff leather qualities, stitching, paint jobs. Sellers prob cop mutiple pairs and sell off the worst quality ones

Only thing i dislike about stockx is i somehow always get an inconsistent pair with diff leather qualities, stitching, paint jobs. Sellers prob cop mutiple pairs and sell off the worst quality ones

No doubt about it. I got a pair of the undefeated 8s from them, straps totally undone and all twisted up and kinked up. Laces totally unraveled on one shoe, so clearly obviously tried on.

So I've got that pair listed and I'm sending it back with the green tag so I'll on it and the old invoice in it with my name cut out.

I'm gonna be so pissed if they reject it.

Damn y’all got me paranoid I’m waiting on my stock x order now. My gold toes came with one bag not on the shoe but that’s no biggie if the shoes aren’t flawless I will pull up on stock x facility.

Damn y’all got me paranoid I’m waiting on my stock x order now. My gold toes came with one bag not on the shoe but that’s no biggie if the shoes aren’t flawless I will pull up on stock x facility.
Me too brother im paranoid ill get my bred toes from stockx with bad leather i need that soft tumbled or bust. I am picky but i paid 100 over retail so i need near perfection

Last edited:
do yall see stockx prices goin down the next couple days? people still gettin shipments in and cookin on restocks decidin to put them up?

i’d buy right now, unless prices gonna keep goin down another $20-25 like it did today.

do yall see stockx prices goin down the next couple days? people still gettin shipments in and cookin on restocks decidin to put them up?

i’d buy right now, unless prices gonna keep goin down another $20-25 like it did today.
personally i think they will continue to go down.

same .. wat size

I don’t think buying off StockX is any different than any other retailer. I get stuck with bad/tried on looking pairs from Footlocker, FinishLine etc all the time. One time I got a pair of Sail 1’s from EastBay that had blue pen mark on them, wear on the leather, untied and no 2nd set of laces lol. At least with StockX you’ve got people looking them over for you before you get them.

Back
Top Bottom