Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I honestly was going to sell mine once I got them in hand because I have breds but these are so nice. I love the leather

2015 chicago leather supposed to be some of the best am I right?
Yep I'm wearing my Chicago's right now, and the leather is super soft and comfortable on foot. Obviously SBB have better quality leather on the orange and white parts, but the black parts are kind of stiff and not as good as the Chicago's. One thing I like about the Chicago's and Black Toes is that they use the same leather on all panels of the shoe so it breaks in really nice and is very comfortable to wear.

Just picked up my Shoe palace pair at Ups store
Didn’t even have to say anything my man Reuben knew what was up and brought it out
The leather on these are on point
Gonna charge my bro $300 for these
No family discount :lol:

Attachments

• 21B5E7A0-76C1-4A65-8CCD-80AA0CE3E487.jpeg
    21B5E7A0-76C1-4A65-8CCD-80AA0CE3E487.jpeg
    274 KB · Views: 30
I'm glad you guys are praising the Chicago's leather. A lot of people on this board seem to only acknowledge tumbled leather.

Gonna have to leave this thread and move on. I was gonna cop on stock x, but I’m not pay $300 for a non og 1.

I'm glad you guys are praising the Chicago's leather. A lot of people on this board seem to only acknowledge tumbled leather.
Tumbled means nothing. These bred toe are the stiffest shoes I own.

I think there's a misconception around the sneaker community that the more tumbled a leather looks, the better quality it is. The cut, thickness, and pliability of the leather plays a bigger role than how tumbled the leather is. Even how the leather is treated, whether it has a finishing coat or not, also affects the feel of it. There are plenty of smooth leather Jordans that have really good plush leather. Out of my collection, the Chicago 1's, White Cement 4's, and Doernbecher 7's have the best smooth leather.

300 is the lowest point these are going to get to. Time to make that move if you want them.

My boy got a pair on stockx for $250 on Wednesday. He lucked up with someone thirsty to sell. Keep looking on there and you may find a deal

I Like when the leather looks smooth over tumble any day of the week.. I have the Jordan 1 top 3 and the leather is smooth and it looks great.... talking about the top 3 that have the red and blue toe boxes... I am sure will disagree and that's ok with me

Back
Top Bottom