Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Dude lowered the price to 260$. Should I cop?

IMG_8358.GIF

I don’t think buying off StockX is any different than any other retailer. I get stuck with bad/tried on looking pairs from Footlocker, FinishLine etc all the time. One time I got a pair of Sail 1’s from EastBay that had blue pen mark on them, wear on the leather, untied and no 2nd set of laces lol. At least with StockX you’ve got people looking them over for you before you get them.
like someone said earlier, resellers tend to pick the most flawed of their pairs to off, so there's a much higher circulation of bad pairs when you buy from there.

and stockx gives zero ****s about flaws. at least with a retailer you can return.

I don’t think buying off StockX is any different than any other retailer. I get stuck with bad/tried on looking pairs from Footlocker, FinishLine etc all the time. One time I got a pair of Sail 1’s from EastBay that had blue pen mark on them, wear on the leather, untied and no 2nd set of laces lol. At least with StockX you’ve got people looking them over for you before you get them.

Eastbay is the worst.

Classic smashed box wrapped in thin black plastic.

One shoe size 12, one shoe size 13.

Both shoes left feet.

But you can't return a purchase to stockx. You can with other retailers. It's just a lot of unnecessary anxiety.

My StockX pair that came in today are way more buttery than my NDC pair. Leather on both shoes from StockX were nice and tumbled whereas the NDC pair I received was noticeably short on quality. Just luck of the draw I guess...

My local hoh restocked these yesterday when I was out of town and was told it was a **** show.

They was letting people get 3 at a time. They were messing up too. Selling other people sizes to another customer , telling people they have 1 pair left while someone is bringing 5 Bred Toe boxes out lol. A manager got cussed out.

30 pairs gone in less than 30 minutes. Lucky I had a female go by there and at least came away with 3 pairs.

Do you think the price for these are going to go down to sub 250? Or does it look like 300 is going to be a good price for them and I would get them now?

Do you think the price for these are going to go down to sub 250? Or does it look like 300 is going to be a good price for them and I would get them now?

300 is the lowest point these are going to get to. Time to make that move if you want them.

May not be SBB quality but they are way nicer looking than any orange based Jordan. Prices would be around 450 right now if they were shattered backboard materials. Anyhow, buy now or soon if you are on the fence. Shattered backboard prices stayed at around 240 to 270 for 14/15 months before they started to skyrocket. I’m not saying these will reach the $700 mark in three years but possibly the $500. Great shoe with a great color scheme. I’m thinking of getting a third pair and getting the toebox changed to white to have a pair of black toes with black tongue.

Mine are being dropped off today as well, but my son prefers adidas, so I don't know.
worst case, you sell them for $300+ and use that towards something he likes.

moar shipments today means another price dip...probably gonna pull the trigger tonight.

Curious on the price fluctuations for this shoe. Resellers here preaching $350 and up and thirsty guys want this for $250 and lower.

If price drops low enough, even i'll cave in for a pair but already got breds and black toes so I'm good for now.

Yo Jimmy Jazz pulled my number after 140 numbers called lol

All the ones are gone loool

I'm no where near them nor even cared enough since I got both atmos 2.0's

Called Plaza Bonita, said they didn't get any.

Called Fashion Valley and they DID restock.

Sold out.

:rolleyes

Damn, that blows. That’s a mile away from my place. I should have given them a jingle, but I was in there the day before for the Black and White Trainers and asked about a restock and obviously nada.

Curious on the price fluctuations for this shoe. Resellers here preaching $350 and up and thirsty guys want this for $250 and lower.

If price drops low enough, even i'll cave in for a pair but already got breds and black toes so I'm good for now.
I sold my extra pair localy for $275 yesterday. The prices are still resonable if u stay local imo.

O
My local hoh restocked these yesterday when I was out of town and was told it was a **** show.

They was letting people get 3 at a time. They were messing up too. Selling other people sizes to another customer , telling people they have 1 pair left while someone is bringing 5 Bred Toe boxes out lol. A manager got cussed out.

30 pairs gone in less than 30 minutes. Lucky I had a female go by there and at least came away with 3 pairs.
this dude!! Lmao
And your complaining yet got plugged w/ 3 pairs

Smh

Back
Top Bottom