Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Notice my package came in at my local ups today but delivery/pickup is scheduled for Monday. I called them asking if I can pickup now but she said no I gotta wait till Monday..screw that i ain't taking no chances im going there shortly.

Would def trade bred toes for CG3.
They’re too dope, and they were an LS back then.
I beat my first pair, and ended up finding a steal on a pair right here on NT about 2-3 years ago. Wore them 2 weeks ago.
1B726815-DAFC-4CEB-9197-4BD890318BE2.jpeg

Notice my package came in at my local ups today but delivery/pickup is scheduled for Monday. I called them asking if I can pickup now but she said no I gotta wait till Monday..screw that i ain't taking no chances im going there shortly.

Don’t waste your time...they are still on the truck

I bought the GS Bred Toe 1 off footlocker.ca Saturday morning but received cancellation emails Sunday afternoon. I thought oh well I'll just get my money back.
I contacted live chat today (Monday) to confirm if my order is cancelled and if I'll get money back and they said yes it's cancelled and I should expect money in 3-5 business days.
Well, today I received a UPS shipping email from footlocker canada for a delivery. If I do get my money back in 3-5 days that means I got a free pair of jordans lol
Update, the shoes came in and I got the refund today.. Free pair of Bred Toe 1s!

Keep an eye on another in store restock in the next week or 2 per my manager. Say he seen some more arriving on his manifest
Nice.

I was lucky enough to grab on last restock (FTL) so good luck to everyone on that front

FTL restock pair came with EAS tag as others have mentioned. Big size (13) not ball sack tumble.

Might try some rounds at the local shops if restocks really do come in but most of them are shady lol, wouldn't want to waste gas

How are we going to know which foot locker is getting the restock? I've been calling and no one is picking up at all stores.

Back
Top Bottom