Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I find it funny how people go on and on about the "quality" of the leather. It's very clear that colorway is the most important factor in the resale value of the shoe. The Gatorade 1s and Sail 1s crush everything, but they can all be had under retail.

It's always been a combination of cw and quality. Same reason Cyber Mondays and Lasers could also be found on disco in 2015-2016.

Age plays a big factor. Financial situation, etc.

When I was starting off, surely got a ton of great deals on shoes. Didn't think nothing of it, but CDP 5/18 pack for $120-$125(amongst other shoes) was a steal and I was just happy to look fresh for cheap.

Seems like the older I get, the higher my standards get with this as well.

I am wearIing my bred toes today. I have to tell you they are so soft. It’s like the shoe is falling apart the only way I know how to explain it. Could not even imagine how the SBB could feel even better. Wow these bred toes are just amazing.... did not expect that when I put them on or walking on them. They will crease after wearing them for a few hours. Have a great day people I know I will now

I am wearIing my bred toes today. I have to tell you they are so soft. It’s like the shoe is falling apart the only way I know how to explain it. Could not even imagine how the SBB could feel even better. Wow these bred toes are just amazing.... did not expect that when I put them on or walking on them. They will crease after wearing them for a few hours. Have a great day people I know I will now

You don’t have sbb? That extra tongue padding makes them comfy.

You don’t have sbb? That extra tongue padding makes them comfy.
No SBB FOR ME.. I don’t like to go backwards if I missed out I just move forward. I could have bought a pair but Decided to get the FTL. Instead. Again I move forward when I take a L

50067779-7B32-4FDE-863C-92752897118E.jpeg This has to be the weirdest 1s release in terms of getting unorthodox Ws. Went in store and snagged another pair for retail. Hope I can trade this pair for shadows or gold toes if someone adds a little

I agree. Wore these all day today at my little boys first birthday party with his friends from school. They were really soft - and creased up nicely.

Shatter backboards feel amazing on feet. Anyone that tells you they’re not superior in comfort to other 1’s is lying

Unfortunately most people that own them never get the chance to experience it, because they rather just stare at them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom