Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

FTL pair came in today :nthat:

20180303_183828.jpg
I'm starting to want those chameleons the more I see them

Hahaha thats awesome. Nice collection. What you think of the BHM FK? I got them I realllllly like them. That sole is so dope
I dig them and the shadows.
I’ve passed on both so I could get gold toes and bred toes.
I want the shadows first, but hopefully down the road I can pounce.
Seeing that the black/red and royals value hasn’t shot up at all gives me great hope.

Had to take a break from this thread for a lil bit cause y’all been wylin’ in here this past week :lol:

Anyways this is such a dope color way. Glad I got a pair. Can never go wrong with a red-white-Black on a AJ1 :nthat:
31C14FBD-DBBF-4D6C-8CBF-48CF0C1630AC.jpeg

Love a clean non street wear junkie outfit. That’s no shade to the people that do it but it’s also good to see normal people with normal fits out there too lol

Y’all making me wanna UNDS mine tonight if I do make it out :lol: nice pics.

Last edited:
I find it funny how people go on and on about the "quality" of the leather. It's very clear that colorway is the most important factor in the resale value of the shoe. The Gatorade 1s and Sail 1s crush everything, but they can all be had under retail. So, let's stop talking about SBB "quality" and recognize that it's all about color blocking, limitedness, and hype when it comes to Jordan 1s. Of course, I love the bred toes, but any black/red/white Jordan 1 is gonna be in my wheelhouse.

Back
Top Bottom