Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I helped way to many dudes to flex lmao. Took 3 days of me cooking for dudes to atleast try. To the dudes that tried I commend you. To the salty dudes idk what to tell you. I’m the same dude that put in 27 raffles (all Ls) for banned 1s and ended up with 1 pair just because I woke up went to the store who’s manager I knew and pulled out a old finishline ticket and got the nod. I put in the work after mad Ls and kept working
You the man bruh. Just tried at footaction 34st. Go.

Monday phone orders, in-store FA/FTL jig, online restocks......If you didn't get at least 1 pair of these by now, then you didn't really want them.
Posts like these are really unnecessary

Just share the info or don't. I don't think people realize how many people lurk on here and blow up these methods or how many people don't live near these spots

what size r u?

u gotta search for jordan 1, then pick any random 1, like the orange gatorades, then at the bottom where theres other styles of the jordan 1, u scroll to the right until you see the bred toes near the end. u tap the pic to select bred toes, scroll down and select ya size, then scroll down further and tap store barcode and the barcode should come up for ya size.

Thanks fam!

Posts like these are really unnecessary

Just share the info or don't. I don't think people realize how many people lurk on here and blow up these methods or how many people don't live near these spots

Only someone who didn't pay attention to all the tips in this thread and lost out would take my post sensitively.

Monday phone orders, in-store FA/FTL jig, online restocks......If you didn't get at least 1 pair of these by now, then you didn't really want them.
Some of us live in Canada and can only watch with salty tears. :frown: I’m ready to pay resell for these babies (not me, for my bf). Not even worth all the time wasted... between the delayed shipments/random release date and FCFS to “oh FCFS starting tomorrow” to “oh we only got 3 pairs” (really?? you only got size 9.5, 12 and 13 not even a FSR and you’re telling me no backdoor. REALLY NOW).

IM SALTY AF.

this is not about legwork. its YMMV. people gotta pray they go to a store thatll do it...

which is why ive said from the jump, anybody who cooked, should post which store.

it's definitely YMMV. it worked at one FA for me yesterday but not at another just now.

just like when I tried at FTL yesterday the associates were helpful and tried barcodes and all, showed me their screens weren't able to locate. and yeah not about to ask for a manager if the person is nice and legit seems like they tried.

maybe some stores just don't have access to the stock

I think it has to do with locations, like they’ll only order on the system if they’re in a certain proximity of you, probably to keep down shipping costs. I could be wrong though.

Look at what came in the mail... Dubs Up!!!
0D89E308-E4A2-40C6-9CE8-BC0487476482.jpeg
BE7A1DA8-98D7-4E71-988B-7C77C508AFAD.jpeg

Nah I had a feeling these employees def backdooring. They seem reluctant in doing it. Key is not telling them what u looking for specifically.

Don’t even bother in NYC, Footaction dude was like “na man, the site is just glitching. We are sold out”
actually aint none of that slick shi flying in cities like NYC // LA - I even had little bro try to finesse in Milwaukee @ Midtown and the response was similar. Those of you able to walk in and get treated -- #BLESSED .. be humble

maybe some stores just don't have access to the stock

Yeah, I tried for Bred Toes at my local HOH yesterday morning when people were initially posting success stories and they couldn't do it and told me that they had stock but it was the specific shoe that they couldn't purchase. I tired .5 size up and they had the same problem so I think some stores can do this and some can't for whatever reason.

actually aint none of that slick shi flying in cities like NYC // LA - I even had little bro try to finesse in Milwaukee @ Midtown and the response was similar. Those of you able to walk in and get treated -- #BLESSED .. be humble
I’m from NY LOL

Back
Top Bottom