Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

anyone from the bay area try yet? i plan to go to FTA after work

Haven’t tried in store, I did get Serramonte to look up the product ID over the phone but he said it wasn’t available to order at that time. Might still be worth a shot in store!

Anyone in SoCal try FTL South Coast Plaza?
I'll put in the leg work to see if I cook if nobody's gone yet .
lmk how it goes. i am in the area there too. the closest FA is all the way in long beach and im in OC. if that FTL works im gonna try it out too.

E0F82BCC-E2C7-422B-91F0-A5E447C407D2.jpeg
Just got my pair today from Goat and got this smh

I hope the jig doesn’t get shut down. The real gem is that most people left the thread so people were able to cook. I had 2 pairs ship this am. Here’s to hoping it’s the right shoe. Im out of town so IDK but I may try and get to a FA out here and try tomorrow otherwise, I will try again Friday.

This is almost making up for getting the GOT EM screen for off white vapormax only for Nike to tell me it’s a false win and gave me a crappy 20 off.

At least ya'll got free health insurance from the government... The money you save on that every year will let you cop multiples at resale vs what we pay here in the US.
I’m rarely if ever sick, have private insurance through work (which goes mostly unused). Paid a **** ton of taxes in 2017. Not really the demographic to benefit.

But anyway the Canadian release of this shoe was brutal. My only complaint really. FL was supposed to be online and in store, changed to in store only last min and all the stock ‘disappeared’. SUS.

I creased my pair up it feels good I like beat up shoes. I might have to part with my second pair I might do a trade for the Japan Air Max 97 seems like a fair trade for me at least.

I checked 1 FA, 2 FTL, 1 Champs & 1 Shieks. No luck.

Only 1 FTL tried scanning the barcode, but said my size was sold out.

Might try FA again tomorrow if I find one near my job. Otherwise, I'm moving on.

Last edited:
I hope the jig doesn’t get shut down. The real gem is that most people left the thread so people were able to cook. I had 2 pairs ship this am. Here’s to hoping it’s the right shoe. Im out of town so IDK but I may try and get to a FA out here and try tomorrow otherwise, I will try again Friday.

This is almost making up for getting the GOT EM screen for off white vapormax only for Nike to tell me it’s a false win and gave me a crappy 20 off.

Son, and you couldn't tell me?! SMH

Back
Top Bottom