Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

100% legit and you got one with very nice tumble. I know what you're looking at and these things are just variations from the factory. Wings logo has different depth on all my pairs. FWIW my softest leather pair has a VERY lightly embossed wings logo (like yours) and the stiff leather pair has a deep embossing.

Welp just got hit with a cancellation email from FTL for the GS size 7y I ordered Friday :smh::smh::smh::smh:

Anyone else got the same thing????

Someone in the AJI thread said they showed up again on the FTL app. I went and tried and they said nothing was available. I tried like 4 different sizes.

The first of my two in store orders from Footaction just got delivered via UPS. Shoes were shipped double boxed and were received with no issues. Toe boxes and mid panels are nicely tumbled like most pairs of the SBBs so I am happy with them. Second pair should be delivered tomorrow. Still shocked that everything went through and was actually delivered.

Got order cancellation from FTL at 3:48 PM PST . Also noticed product is back up on FTA and FTL, wonder if its worth a try again to request a stock locate.

Going to break these out this weekend. Just throw on a light wash denim jacket and some black jeans and I’m set :pimp:
1F96C273-60A7-42AD-BE23-DCF7727AC95F.jpeg

Yo I need a demin jacket. Got any recommendations for a good denim jacket that isn't super stiff?
I don’t know if you ever shopped there but I would check out ASOS website. They got good quality denim jackets/button shirts at every price range. If you are looking to only spend $40 or upwards toward $200 they’ll have it

I don’t know if you ever shopped there but I would check out ASOS website. They got good quality denim jackets/button shirts at every price range. If you are looking to only spend $40 or upwards toward $200 they’ll have it
I've been avoiding shopping online for a denim jacket due to how different each brand fits, but I'll take a look. Thanks man

2 of my pairs came today. One of them didn't have my apt number and the tracking said exception meaning not delivered and with UPS that means catastrophe. So I asked the lady if they happened to have it with them and they did. Thank god.. would've been a mess.

Back
Top Bottom