Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Just got my ftl in store restock order in, was shipped from Roosevelt Field in a bag.
00951617-8E88-433C-AE0D-EF23819DA465.jpeg

:stoneface:
omg lol sorry bro

but I would rock those foams under different circumstances!

Love eggplants, but have two pairs and I wear a 12 in foams and an 11/11.5 in 1’s. I was being greedy anyway, trying to get a 3rd :lol:

Just to let y'all know. Expect a lot more pairs of shoes coming in the bag of death (BoD). Footsites, with probably the exception of Eastbay, are going to pull inventory from the closet location in most cases, which may mean a brick and mortar and the BoD. Even prior to that, I tried to avoid ordering stuff from footsites with exception of launch day Jordan's for that very reason. My stuff box comes destroyed. One of my pet peeves, so it drives me up the wall. Footsites, get some damn boxes in store why don't ya... even FNL does ...

eastbay shipped my acgs in a bag. i had to do an exchange and i asked the rep to please ship in a box and she assured me it would be, and it came in a bag again. box beat up badly both times.

eastbay shipped my acgs in a bag. i had to do an exchange and i asked the rep to please ship in a box and she assured me it would be, and it came in a bag again. box beat up badly both times.

LMAO.. They violated you bro. EB always sends me stuff in bags and I'm shocked to hear FNL has boxes now because they usually send bags except for my Concord Lows. Thankfully my 2 pairs came boxed yesterday.

i just did a comparison with these and the SBB, and its no comparison, like seriously the leather on the sbb is 50 times better. i have both so i DEFINALTY know. these dont hold a candle to sbb's. I'll post a group pic of my ones at around 6am ish

Was saying this release day and people were getting upset

:lol:

No wonder the prices on the SBB’s are ridiculous. Highly unlikely JB will release the same CW in that quality again.

People just really need to stop gassing tumbled "leather" in general, especially on mass produced athletic sneakers. I understand it can be a nice design feature but in no way is it always a clear indicator of "quality."

Last edited:
LMAO.. They violated you bro. EB always sends me stuff in bags and I'm shocked to hear FNL has boxes now because they usually send bags except for my Concord Lows. Thankfully my 2 pairs came boxed yesterday.

and im a platinum member too. i had to pay for that yearly ish and i cant get my stuff in a box? lol they def violated me.

I gotta believe the bred toes aren't super special in the leather department as a GR, but have you guys felt the leather they used on the gatorade 1's? It's insanely buttery and soft.

Colorway is better than SBB and that’s all that matters if you wear your shoes who gaf about quality of the leather they gonna crease anyway y’all just being childish:rofl:

Agreed since I had two pair of SBB and sold em recently because I knew I was never gonna wear em

Soon as I got bred toes in I laced em up right away. Gonna get worn once warm weather arrives

i own the sbb's and bred toes and royals for that matter. the SBB leather is softer on the outside for sure, but im not noticing any difference on foot, which is why i dont get the whole quality argument. you want to talk about a real gap in quality? i have celtics 1s that ive been wearing since 2011ish that still feel like plastic on foot :lol: that something to complain about

just got my bred toes from instore order came in a box. wow cant believe that worked thanks jays4days

i own the sbb's and bred toes and royals for that matter. the SBB leather is softer on the outside for sure, but im not noticing any difference on foot, which is why i dont get the whole quality argument. you want to talk about a real gap in quality? i have celtics 1s that ive been wearing since 2011ish that still feel like plastic on foot :lol: that something to complain about

It’s only brought up since before release people were saying they were the exact same shoe if not better than SBB.. but that wasn’t the case

In the end I don’t care they’re still good but just nothing close to the SBB that’s all

It’s only brought up since before release people were saying they were the exact same shoe if not better than SBB.. but that wasn’t the case

In the end I don’t care they’re still good but just nothing close to the SBB that’s all
theyre not as soft to the touch for sure on the orange vs red parts but is that what makes SBB better? the sbb leather was soft to a fault. ive accidentally scratched the leather without much effort. not sure if that makes them better or worse. probably why kicks after that have had a slightly tougher leather which i dont mind because I wear mine

Back
Top Bottom