Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

look at him doubling down that he doesnt sell kicks....and then look at his sig.

gotta have intelligence for me to insult it.

ywQ8lmp.gif

Thread was dead all day, so I thought I was the only delusional one still lurking and hoping for a restock. Guess not haha.

Last edited:
Once again, never made any attempt to sell on this forum or site for that matter.

I’ve seen pics that weren’t removed of boxes to the ceiling here and members make inquiries about selling and buying in forums but its nothing Im going to lose sleep over. I have watched this forum for longer than most members and moderators bought their first pair of kicks or had a clue what NT was frfr.

At the end of the day, the moderator(s) have demonstrated both unprofessionalism when I inquired about my post directly to clarify and favoritism, IMO.

Everyone is entitled to one... Hopefully I don’t get banned for having one along with more than multiple sizes of releases that are not for sale. LOL

Just by posting a pic of multiple shoes of different sizes is considered trying to sell. Even if your really not trying to sell it looks like you are, members will assume you’re trying to sell and will PM you. Quoted directly from the rules
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.
Once again the staff can’t and won’t catch every post that breaks the rules. And I’ve been around here for a long time also. I’m probably as old if not older then you. So that means nothing.
I can’t speak for anyone but myself. I try not to have favoritism and try to be professional as possible. If I offended you then I apologize.
Your opinion will never get you banned and you’re allowed and should have your own. (Obviously if it’s wildly offensive the member will be banned)
This is the last response about this matter I will make. The thread needs to get back on track. Please just follow the rules and there won’t be any problems.

dont get salty at me. i didnt report it. i wasnt the one who removed it. and i wasnt the one who made the rule. all i did was state my opinion. you barking up the wrong tree.
ya dont like it, talk to a mod about it.

your username here is also the exact name of a website that resells kicks. im not gonna link it here, but when I google kickzrus its literally the first entry that pops up. youre gonna tell me its a co-inky-dink right? lol....lets also not get into your sig....not concerned with selling on NT eh? me and mine= me and my customers?

SELLING: JORDAN 1 HIGH OG ROYAL sz 1̶0̶.̶5̶, 11.5, 1̶2̶, & 1̶3̶. JORDAN 6 ALL-STARS sz 12.5, JORDAN SPACE JAMS SIZE 13, SF AF 1 DESSERT CAMO sz 13, JORDAN DMP GOLD (2005) ft "J-O-R-D-A-N" EYELETS sz 12

That sig is old af and none of my post show that on my end... Didnt even know my account had permission to add that sig. All of those shoes are gone and Im no relation to whatever site you found. But thanks for bringing thr sig to my attention. Definitely not tryna mislead anyone into buying from me here.

Just by posting a pic of multiple shoes of different sizes is considered trying to sell. Even if your really not trying to sell it looks like you are, members will assume you’re trying to sell and will PM you. Quoted directly from the rules
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.

(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.
Once again the staff can’t and won’t catch every post that breaks the rules. And I’ve been around here for a long time also. I’m probably as old if not older then you. So that means nothing.
I can’t speak for anyone but myself. I try not to have favoritism and try to be professional as possible. If I offended you then I apologize.
Your opinion will never get you banned and you’re allowed and should have your own. (Obviously if it’s wildly offensive the member will be banned)
This is the last response about this matter I will make. The thread needs to get back on track. Please just follow the rules and there won’t be any problems.

No disrespect from you. I overstand and thank you for providing what another mod failed to. I will comply with the rules which is why I inquired to begin with.

Also, pls remove my signature. I understand the issue with changing platforms has rendered the option for me to remove it unavailable and I don't log on from a desktop to know that my sig appears.

Once again, thanks and apologies for those that come here for kicks and not ish but I needed clarification ‍♂️

Guess some pairs are still around lol. One guy in my FB group caught one yesterday

Don't have the post screenshotted or the guy's info though

Back
Top Bottom