Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

143B95EE-17EF-44B8-BC3A-95758851E655.png
Come up! These came in the mail today.

That price is a huge red flag. What’s the deal?

Nothing. They are great. I thought the same thing. They were originally posted for 200. I offered way less than that and we ended up at $165. Poshmark buyer protection is great so I took the chance. Glad I did.

143B95EE-17EF-44B8-BC3A-95758851E655.png
Come up! These came in the mail today.

That price is a huge red flag. What’s the deal?

Price is a red flag because the seller sent him a fake pair and doesn't even match what was pictured lol. Look at the comments in the listing. He's going back and forth with the seller because the shoe has flaws/imperfections because they're fake and the box he was sent doesn't even match the shoe (color description wrong). He tried posting on here to flex like it was a come up but got finessed by the seller. You can't hide anything on the internet buddy. Nice try
https://poshmark.com/listing/Jordan-1-Bred-Toe-Size-105-5ab1560bc9fcdf2f4be19a1c

m_5ab534a1a4c485d6858c9a54.jpg

Nothing. They are great. I thought the same thing. They were originally posted for 200. I offered way less than that and we ended up at $165. Poshmark buyer protection is great so I took the chance. Glad I did.

If they're so great why are you crying to the seller about him sending you fakes?

Last edited:
Price is a red flag because the seller sent him a fake pair and doesn't even match what was pictured lol. Look at the comments in the listing. He's going back and forth with the seller because the shoe has flaws/imperfections because they're fake and the box he was sent doesn't even match the shoe (color description wrong). He tried posting on here to flex like it was a come up but got finessed by the seller. You can't hide anything on the internet buddy. Nice try
https://poshmark.com/listing/Jordan-1-Bred-Toe-Size-105-5ab1560bc9fcdf2f4be19a1c

If they're so great why are you crying to the seller about him sending you fakes?
Man they fufu how you not have the red laces they just came out

That same seller sold some zebra v2 and BC3 for 150.00 each brand new. Come on, and had an excuse why he doesn’t have receipt.

At least dude didn’t pay resell for his fufus.

daaamn, the thirst to flex is strooooong! why would u try to flex if you know u got finessed?

price was def a red flag that they fufu cause why would the seller sell for that much under market? if anything, he could have sold for retail and got his bread back EASY in the blink of an eye. he didnt even need to sell for 160....that should tell u something.

maybe when the dude said "come up!" he was talking about the seller? lol cause thats the only person who came up on that deal.

Yeah size 10 aint settling anywhere lower than $290. These are nice but not caving to resell at all.

I've had my extra pair sitting on Craigslist for $240 and no one has bought them. I probably would've sold them in a different area. I think local Facebook groups have the best best price.

Last edited:

I was so hyped when I got them I made the post. The shoes and the box are the same in the photos. There were a few flaws on the shoes that I noticed that weren’t in the photos. After looking into it more, I noticed the color description on the box labels was not the same as the labels on other people’s boxes. After looking around online I discovered “unauthorized authentic” shoes and what that means. Shoes made from the same materials in the same factory by the same people but not authorized to be sold. That is when I contacted the seller, gave him the benefit of the doubt and told him he may have gotten his boxes mixed up. He got defensive so here we are. Definately retuning them. Whether they are fakes or unauthorized authentic, they are damn nice, quality is great. I guess I’ll keep looking. Red flag indeed. Sad

I was so hyped when I got them I made the post. The shoes and the box are the same in the photos. There were a few flaws on the shoes that I noticed that weren’t in the photos. After looking into it more, I noticed the color description on the box labels was not the same as the labels on other people’s boxes. After looking around online I discovered “unauthorized authentic” shoes and what that means. Shoes made from the same materials in the same factory by the same people but not authorized to be sold. That is when I contacted the seller, gave him the benefit of the doubt and told him he may have gotten his boxes mixed up. He got defensive so here we are. Definately retuning them. Whether they are fakes or unauthorized authentic, they are damn nice, quality is great. I guess I’ll keep looking. Red flag indeed. Sad

sorry it turned out this way for ya. hopefully u get a pair soon for a good deal soon.

Haha y’all responses remind me why I stopped coming on here years ago in the first place. I don’t have the ego to try and “flex” I’ve never purchased fakes in my life, I jumped at a possible opportunity, wanted to get them in my hands to get the story straight. We agreed on a price so I scooped.
Turns out they aren’t what I wanted them to be so I’ll just return. Some of you are just as bad as those nerds behind their computers arguing about comic books and continuity.

Y’all don’t gotta be rude.

Hey brother, sorry it didn't work out. Hopefully this experience can turn into a good learning lesson - if something seems too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.

Also, Unauthorized Authentic = Fakes. Again, if something seems too good to be true, it is. No one is going to sell you a product that is 100% the same for roughly 1/2 the price. It just doesn't make sense.

Good luck, I hope you get your money back.

Just got my first pair of game Royals she is dope I changed out the black laces to white and the shoe looks even better... going to rock them like that for sure...

Back
Top Bottom