Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Man I'd love to have a pair of Rust Pinks or Igloos. I know they go for alot but if I had them I wouldnt sell them unless I had extras

Man I'd love to have a pair of Rust Pinks or Igloos. I know they go for alot but if I had them I wouldnt sell them unless I had extras

I was looking at both on stockX yesterday. Those rust pinks are toooooo nice. Too bad they’ll never be a part of my collection. True grails:frown:

So happy ! Finally everything About them is perfect !!

78A70E6A-B558-42F1-B443-75CD166CF70D.jpeg
633A0B46-818E-420D-9BD1-EDF8C5252A16.jpeg

I was looking at both on stockX yesterday. Those rust pinks are toooooo nice. Too bad they’ll never be a part of my collection. True grails:frown:
Dont loose hope. Wait for a restock. Nike is unpredictable you never know. Or you can do a custom

You must have a less popular shoe size; size 9 hasn't seen anything below $300 since before they released. Won't get them for lower than $315.
Size 13 is sitting at $260 on stock x. Should I pull the trigger.

Yeah size 10 aint settling anywhere lower than $290. These are nice but not caving to resell at all.

Size 13 is sitting at $260 on stock x. Should I pull the trigger.
100$ over retail doesnt seem too bad especially if you really want em. Looks like pairs are starting to dry up. I dont think theyre gonna hit SBB level resale but man who knows. Never expected 2014 B/W to be what they are now but man those prices are nuts

100$ over retail doesnt seem too bad especially if you really want em. Looks like pairs are starting to dry up. I dont think theyre gonna hit SBB level resale but man who knows. Never expected 2014 B/W to be what they are now but man those prices are nuts
I'm gonna cop. You're right they're starting to dry up. I would sell my double up pair of Royals for these, but I'll prob regret doing this in the future.

I'm gonna cop. You're right they're starting to dry up. I would sell my double up pair of Royals for these, but I'll prob regret doing this in the future.
Hold on to those unless you really have to let em go. Royals are too great of a pair, i mean to me anyways lol. And yeah its been almost a month after the release. Dont see prices getting any lower

Pulled the trigger on a size 10 through eBay's 15% code and the total came out to be $260 shipped. That was the highest I was willing to pay for these Bred Toes.

Pulled the trigger on a size 10 through eBay's 15% code and the total came out to be $260 shipped. That was the highest I was willing to pay for these Bred Toes.
Man I was searching for a size 10 as well but I dont know if I could still do $260 for these. But glad you were able to get them within your threshold price.

Man I was searching for a size 10 as well but I dont know if I could still do $260 for these. But glad you were able to get them within your threshold price.

Thanks. I've been monitoring the prices on StockX and it never seemed to be dip below $290 for our size. And, in my local FB group, sellers would list them for $290+ :lol:. I missed out on the 20% eBay discount last time for trying to haggle with a seller on eBay to save $10, so I did not hesitate this time.

Thanks. I've been monitoring the prices on StockX and it never seemed to be dip below $290 for our size. And, in my local FB group, sellers would list them for $290+ :lol:. I missed out on the 20% eBay discount last time for trying to haggle with a seller on eBay to save $10, so I did not hesitate this time.

Where is everyone getting these 15-20% off codes for eBay???

Where is everyone getting these 15-20% off codes for eBay???

They were available for everyone during 2 days.

Edit: It was announced through their mailing list and it was on their front page. I caught it because someone mentioned in NT.

Back
Top Bottom