Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Y’all see the footlocker map lit up with locations and say mega GR... most stores only got 1-2 size runs of these... only the big stores got a decent amount of pairs... they a GR but they def made more black cement 3s then these I would consider those a mega GR
To me, the fact that finishline and champs didnt get em should show its not a GR like what other people are claiming

Y'all winning with 7ms and o strick out with a 9m and wait-list with a 10m? wtf lol

Won some for my lil one tho so at least if I don't win wait-list that's good.

giphy.gif

Yup...
3E29D4B8-458A-4BE2-A606-236B14E9DA56.jpeg

Damn bro you're hitting everything. Where at? I switched to Hillsdale yesterday, no luck there or Valley Fair. I might need double platinum VIP to cop.

Does it help that so far it says $3,119 I spent at foot locker (I only have one account)? If so, maybe that’s why I been hitting. The app rewards people with the money spent.

I won at Serramonte. I picked there, Westfield SF and hillsdale.

Been getting L at foot action lately but I do have Gold member status there. Just above the Gold star eligiblity.

Am I reading this correctly? People already paying resell for these? I thought these are going to be widely available///

Does it help that so far it says $3,119 I spent at foot locker (I only have one account)? If so, maybe that’s why I been hitting. The app rewards people with the money spent.

I won at Serramonte. I picked there, Westfield SF and hillsdale.

Been getting L at foot action lately but I do have Gold member status there. Just above the Gold star eligiblity.

Yup, same here. After tomorrow’s two purchases at FTL I should be at $1,100, I don’t cop everything, but I honestly can’t remember the last L I took...

Back
Top Bottom