Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Does it help that so far it says $3,119 I spent at foot locker (I only have one account)? If so, maybe that’s why I been hitting. The app rewards people with the money spent.

I won at Serramonte. I picked there, Westfield SF and hillsdale.

Been getting L at foot action lately but I do have Gold member status there. Just above the Gold star eligiblity.

This is what I’m thinking. That 3K you have on there is definitely helping out. I hit so much last year, but haven’t so far this year since my dollar amount reset to $0 even though I’m still Platinum VIP. Gotta step my game up

Fml

IMG_1409.PNG

I missed it by 3 minutes. I was working smh

At least I was able to confirm my girls pair in time

This is what I’m thinking. That 3K you have on there is definitely helping out. I hit so much last year, but haven’t so far this year since my dollar amount reset to $0 even though I’m still Platinum VIP. Gotta step my game up

Yeah I’ve been hitting with FTL the last few times I’ve entered. Like the Gold Toes and black cement 3’s.

Two pairs thru FTL, a little over two stacks spent last weekend. I’m good with two. 10 mins thru FTA and struck out...FTA employees hitting with multiple reward accts

Hard to keep up reading the thread now, it is moving quick.
Glad to see a lot of people hitting, best of luck tomorrow to everyone else!
Now that my area is finally fully committed to the app, my luck has certainly increased drastically.

Was busy and didn’t confirm my pair in time.... oh well hopefully someone who was waitlisted got them that wanted them more than me

“Sweet”

*Jay-Z on “Party Life” voice*

Attachments

• F58F7AB7-953F-4E7C-9434-4A72D6C0E604.png
    F58F7AB7-953F-4E7C-9434-4A72D6C0E604.png
    458.4 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom