Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

When does this whole waitlist end? Have to goto work and want to make sure I can confirm if I get promoted. I've always gotten Ls or Ws. Never waitlisted

L on FTA

followed the same advice and got waitlisted too. still waitin on that promotion. 7 min on both apps.
yeah I only hit riverside once for beluga 2.0s. all the state st flagship stores have been pretty good to me all around though.

When does this whole waitlist end? Have to goto work and want to make sure I can confirm if I get promoted. I've always gotten Ls or Ws. Never waitlisted
people started posting that they got promotions about 20 min ago...im still on waitlist, which makes me think that im at the back of it :smh:

On the waiting list for a size 11 in San Francisco with a 9 min headstart. Not looking good with everyone getting upgraded and still being on the waiting list.

What’s his method:nerd:
theres 3 north riverside entries on the FTL app because theres 3 actual stores in the mall. the theory is that people will only pick 1 of the stores, leaving the other 2 with way less entries.

pick all 3 and you bound to hit...the waitlist in our case.

Back
Top Bottom