Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Was waiting for this sentence lol.. This literally NEVER happens to me. Will try anyway.

its the truth tho. just cause a person doesnt have a reserve in their account before 12pm, doesnt mean its over. reserves getting sent out all day. just gotta pray.

bro what r u talking about? youre talking in circles. if you clicked the link and it gave u access to cop and u copped....then you got early access........lol wtf

Yeah sorry for the confusion. I didn't have an access code and I clicked this link. It asked me to login which I did and it let me purchase them. Isn't this link only for people to enter and early access code?

its the truth tho. just cause a person doesnt have a reserve in their account before 12pm, doesnt mean its over. reserves getting sent out all day. just gotta pray.

I know.. Im just saying this never happens to work out for me lol.

Yeah sorry for the confusion. I didn't have an access code and I clicked this link. It asked me to login which I did and it let me purchase them. Isn't this link only for people to enter and early access code?

there is no actual code. if you click the link and login to your account and it let u choose size and cop, congrats, u got early access/reserve basically. if you click the link, and like for me it says no access found, then u didnt get a reserve or early acccess yet. hopefully maybe later today.

I got the juice! I don’t know if I should wait for the FTL apps though, rather pick them up Saturday then wait until next week...

6CA10176-24F4-409F-BDF1-A3FD66D9E0D2.png

There are hundreds maybe even thousands in here who would like to be in your position right now, so I would pull the trigger but then again, you have until 5pm right? You should know beforehand if you hit on the raffles. I would pull the trigger anyway.

There are hundreds maybe even thousands in here who would like to be in your position right now, so I would pull the trigger but then again, you have until 5pm right? You should know beforehand if you hit on the raffles. I would pull the trigger anyway.

Nope.. won't know if he hits on Foot apps until tomorrow.

I just don’t like to deal with the hassle of shipping & all. Trying to check out now!

there is no actual code. if you click the link and login to your account and it let u choose size and cop, congrats, u got early access/reserve basically. if you click the link, and like for me it says no access found, then u didnt get a reserve or early acccess yet. hopefully maybe later today.

Gotcha, that's what I was confused about.... Nike hadn't sent me anything saying I had early access. Maybe it was coming later. Thanks for clarifying!

Logged in and was able to pick a size and check out. First time in a long time Nike reserved something decent for me

No debating here
I checked out super fast
Sometimes if you wait long enough some sizes disappear

Still shows sizes, I tried since I got the reserve, it’s showed the same message I logged into the J23 link, it took me here, showed me all sizes, trying to add & I get the same message.

Back
Top Bottom