Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Dammit. Maybe we'll get another round of reserves in a few hours.

We never stood a chance B, ever since we got the reserve we couldn’t check out. Oh well, I know FTL gots me! If I don’t hit I don’t care, I have Banned 1’s & Black Toe 1’s already!

We never stood a chance B, ever since we got the reserve we couldn’t check out. Oh well, I know FTL gots me! If I don’t hit I don’t care, I have Banned 1’s & Black Toe 1’s already!
Yeah I got Banneds too and I like them better. These would be a nice addition though!

Much respect for posting that iMessage trick :nthat:, because I kept getting no access on desktop. Now I can sleep in on Saturday.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 12.30.50 PM.png

Much respect for posting that iMessage trick :nthat:, because I kept getting no access on desktop. Now I can sleep in on Saturday.

Screen Shot 2018-02-22 at 12.30.50 PM.png

Damn fam, you’re just going to post your info like that? About to call CS saying you’d like to cancel your order! :evil:

Not SRS! :lol:

yeah help us out with that trick G lool

"I checked the link on safari and it kept on saying I had no access, so I sent it to my friend. I pressed on the link from iMessage, then it took me to the nike app and it let me checkout. Really weird. Maybe that will work for some of you."

Back
Top Bottom