Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Got mines locked down.
tenor.png

haha idk why, but this was hilarious. gave me a good laugh :lol:

you'd be surprised how many pairs are still around, everyone just assumes shoes sell out first day. I picked up a pair of royals monday after release. so i highly recommend everyone go out on saturday and check your local stores after pickup deadlines are done. Do not call them, go in person cause they'll lie to you on the phone.

you'd be surprised how many pairs are still around, everyone just assumes shoes sell out first day. I picked up a pair of royals monday after release. so i highly recommend everyone go out on saturday and check your local stores after pickup deadlines are done. Do not call them, go in person cause they'll lie to you on the phone.

A lot of the people in this thread picked up Royals the Monday after...through Eastbay phone orders. Seems like you trolling.

A lot of the people in this thread picked up Royals the Monday after...through Eastbay phone orders. Seems like you trolling.
nope went in store and picked up the last pair, i believe a sz 10 if i remember correctly. posted a pic in the royals thread.

nope went in store and picked up the last pair, i believe a sz 10 if i remember correctly. posted a pic in the royals thread.

Not doubting you did- just saying Royals were readily available the week after via a few online/phone orders. Wasn’t hard. You coming out of nowhere trying to act cool talking about you got 30 pairs locked down.

Not doubting you did- just saying Royals were readily available the week after via a few online/phone orders. Wasn’t hard.
if you read my original post, i emphasized on going to the physical store, i didnt mention online or phone orders. people assume stores sell out first day and give up, I was just giving advice to go check out stores after release.

Back
Top Bottom