Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

How...my main acct had 10 min hs...missed.
But waitlisted on a 9 and 7 min
Pretty sure all were sz 11

Whatever still hit on 1

EEB47695-487A-4B77-832D-505AA14D3275.png

7180FFEA-C6B4-45A9-B2F0-6169E2F1CF99.png

2/2 FTL 10 mins
0/2 FTA 10 mins

:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
My bid for stock x went through for 230. not bad I made it that low not thinking it would hit before release date but I’ll take it all since I received all L’s on my reserves.

I had 9 min hs at both FTL and FA...only hit at FA for my wife's size 8. And I won reservations for the black cement 3s last week and didn't pick up so I don't believe you go on a blacklist if you don't pick up shoes if you have them reserved. Hope this helps someone.

For the Royals I was bumped up from WL almost at the last minute (think it was like 9 or 10pm on the East coast) .. which looking back, doesn’t make sense because someone would’ve had to pass on them and that usually happens right after the time runs out.

So there may be some hope for WLers even though it’s slim .. especially with the way these are looking.

W - FTL with 7 min HS
WL - FTA

Double up is secured. Waiting on that 3rd for the homie. Congrats to all who hit! Let's cook these joints tomorrow.

How...my main acct had 10 min hs...missed.
But waitlisted on a 9 and 7 min

Have you spent just the $300? Or way more? I have $800+ on my VIP account; so maybe ‘cause I’ve spent so much I get the tie breakers between myself & other VIP members.

Too easy :smh: all Ws. Idiots on stock x already killed the value. These are bricks. Gonna be a while before they go up
Sucks for people that are tight on money hoping to quick flip for alot then. I think these will get pretty high in value later on. Never expected the 2014 B/W to be what they are now. Feels like i took mine for granted beating em to the ground lol

Tomorrow I'am rolling into the mall with the hope I can get a pair. I WANT a pair. I remember when this were mids in Highschool with the Old Love New Love Pack( Bring that back JB). I want these BAD!. I missed all that Raffle and App stuff. If not for SNKRS and the mall I'm paying Resell :smh:

My connect came thru in the last minute $230 .. Jimmy jazz called me 15 mins after I made that deal with my connect .. I guess 2 bred toes it is .. trade bait!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom