Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Picked up my pair.. there was about 30 people waiting for unclaimed pairs at 1045am and all the losers (resellers) were at the front.

They didn’t even want to tell me what the line was for when I asked if it was for the reservations.

I’d rather have Chicago’s or Black/reds over these. But these will definitely help ease the pain :lol:

People we're def sleeping around my area. Got to local eblens(fcfs) around 6am, 1st in line. People didn't start showing up until about 8, store opens at 930. Word in line was the store had about 30 pairs, while another location only had 8 pairs. A Local Expressions recieved 12 pairs, but only released 2 pairs to the public. 8.5 & 10. Backdoord the rest:smh: heard they had about 15-20 heads waiting in line. Copped my pair then dipped to the local mall for a reserved pair from ftl. Walked into the store and saw there was a line up to about 20 people. Manager announces there are no more unclaimed pairs, and the line cuts down to about 5 people. I asked an sales associate how many pairs they had, she said 24. In and out in 10 min! A lot of People took Ls in my area!
20180224_112907.jpg

Headed out to pick up my pair from FTL. Let one of my Ws go last night. Hope that whoever gets that size 12 from Short Hills enjoys them.

Villa let me get through at the last hopeless second add my size and now won't let me even go to cart of check out...lol

Back
Top Bottom