Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

17EB1C13-39A9-411E-9149-CE6F935C3373.jpeg
Love this raffle cling them hard.

$200 Jordan with $5 Walmart jeans :rofl:

I think I'm bout to cave and hit stockx. I don't see these dropping in price y'all. Well I might wait till Monday. But yeah. Y'all talking that "these will drop" stuff? Nah G that's pride f'in with you, word to Marsellus Wallace. And for those saying 2014 is back? Let's see how those taxis, shadows and those white/royal 1s do. If them sell out, especially them royals? Yeah. RIP the abundance days of 2015-2017.

How embarrassing things have become this day in age. When I was a kid you just walked in the store and could just cop and none of this went on. Crazy over some damn shoes and I’m a collector but ain’t worth violence.

Nothing new. When the retro XI's dropped back in '00 and '01, this was going on as well.

I think I'm bout to cave and hit stockx. I don't see these dropping in price y'all. Well I might wait till Monday. But yeah. Y'all talking that "these will drop" stuff? Nah G that's pride f'in with you, word to Marsellus Wallace. And for those saying 2014 is back? Let's see how those taxis, shadows and those white/royal 1s do. If them sell out, especially them royals? Yeah. RIP the abundance days of 2015-2017.

Bro, as bigj alluded to, in 2014, almost EVERYTHING sold out.. GR quantities were much smaller back then (and retail prices were $20-40 lower, based on the model). You could actually make a small profit off of most retros. We are far from Olive 13s flying off of shelves at $190/pair lol

Banned>>>>Black Toes>>>>>>>Chi>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>bred toes.

If u got any of the first 3, youre winning, if these bred toes is all u got ,,, well.....

T102.jpg

after a closer in hand look at these today, theyre pretty nice

to all the people that passed bc "they have blk toes, breds, chis" :

200.gif

It’s not like the people who passed had that great of a chance at copping anyways... These have been the hardest, wider OG 1 release since probably the Royals.

after a closer in hand look at these today, theyre pretty nice

to all the people that passed bc "they have blk toes, breds, chis" :

200.gif
Ehh. They’re ok imo. If you have those 3, (especially BTs) you’ll be ok without these.

:lol:^Youre too cool for words then ....

I think itll go like this if u was only holdin bred toes.
:random guy::" Hey bruh are those the banned 1s?"

:guy wearing bred toes:":nah these the bred toes"

::Random guy:: "oh,, yea they look like a knock off of banneds, ,, yea banneds are nicer , but those are ok I guess" .. <*Random guy walks off.

Guy wearing bred toes :::: <*goes home and changes shoes and wipes away his tears.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom