Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Becarefull what you say when you start talking about haveing more the 1 pair of the same shoe people call that flexing... it’s not flexing it’s called jealousy. The people who say anyone are the same people that could not cop 1 pair so they make thems self feel better by being negative .. anyone that could not cop any shoe you wanted hate to tell you but it’s becaose you did not try hard enough and I not talking about paying over list for them. Look on the mirro not someone’s pocket

your post is basically a salty rant. has nothing to do with what the person you replied to wrote. you can try to finesse and play it off as so, but nah. youre so upset about dudes in the other thread u quoted dude here as an opportunity to take shots at those other people u deem "jealous".

grow up.

My Monday FTL phone order just came in!
I gotta say copping thru a phone order is one of the best feelings
Plus they just credited my vip account :pimp:

Attachments

• 4BCEC862-6B11-4E68-B6AF-8344E648C914.jpeg
    4BCEC862-6B11-4E68-B6AF-8344E648C914.jpeg
    269.6 KB · Views: 25
Becarefull what you say when you start talking about haveing more the 1 pair of the same shoe people call that flexing... it’s not flexing it’s called jealousy. The people who say anyone are the same people that could not cop 1 pair so they make thems self feel better by being negative .. anyone that could not cop any shoe you wanted hate to tell you but it’s becaose you did not try hard enough and I not talking about paying over list for them. Look on the mirro not someone’s pocket
For a person who says they have all this money, its certainly not from a high paying job based on your spelling skills. Living with you parents i guess.

Back
Top Bottom