Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Where you been bruh? We been talking about FTA the past few days
BRUH BRUH he said shipped... i was asking from what location does his tracking say. I was told something else at FTA yesterday. Just wondering if it shipped from another store or from their warehouse

Still hoping for a pair at retail or close...
Got shut down yesterday at footaction....
Fuel ain't gna come thru I already accepted the L on dat 1

Time to ****, shower, and shave. Hopefully I get shipping conf. from yesterdays order so I can go to the mall and do it again.

You should go now, sizes are selling out now my 8.5 sold out yesterday so I got a 9 that morning. Went back last night and 9 sold out

I was able to get sz 11 and 13 from FTA yesterday evening.

For those that got theirs, how long does it take to get the shippig notifications?

All I know it the perfect sole has walked out of footlocker almost everyday with a pair of bred toes

Most likely 34th street

Fuel site is dead.

About FTA, in the app I can only see GS sizes, the Men's size brings me to an error page. A few pages back there's a screenshot of a barcode, can I use that, or do I need it to show in my app?

Fuel site is dead.

About FTA, in the app I can only see GS sizes, the Men's size brings me to an error page. A few pages back there's a screenshot of a barcode, can I use that, or do I need it to show in my app?

Why would you have to show your app if the barcode is the same?

Fuel site is dead.

Pretty sure the barcode is size specific

Apparently Fuel is dead right now anyways, no sizes come up

Good luck though whenever they drop, I wasn't feeling waking up this early but I had to cop some AM1 anniversarys this morning locally lol. Gonna nap until later

Fuel site is dead.

click one of the gatorades then swipe through the colorways

Back
Top Bottom