Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Just tried in store order today (2 weeks after release) and sizes 8.5-9.5 were not available. DIdnt try for other sizes

312EAC38-C6F6-412F-B88B-B2A75A3CC557.jpeg
Today’s wear.

Just tried in store order today (2 weeks after release) and sizes 8.5-9.5 were not available. DIdnt try for other sizes

I tried today too and it wasn’t even registering in their system but I didn’t try earlier while it was working so I dunno if it just looks like that when oos. I think when it was taken down from the website they can’t locate anymore maybe.

If anyone has a moment to go into the legit check forum I have one for this shoe in there. The stitching looks off and the tag looks like it was sewn incorrectly.

SNS:smh: won the Levi’s 4 but my card got declined due to fruad I’ll take it as if they hate me :lol:,ended up with plenty in my sz after instore restock ,didn’t even know there were people still ordering pairs instore would have tried it myself

Any major difference that you know of?

The biggest diff is that the fakes don't have the tech, so they won't have the air unit, when you press on the bottom of the sole, it feels softer to the touch then real ones. Thats the easiest way to tell, visually though, for high high end fakes, you'd literally need a retail pair side by side to see the small differences like the little strikes on midsole are different and the stars on the toe aren't exactly the right size. On feet, its SUPER hard to tell. Don't be fooled by thinking that fakes are still total ****, the market for high end exact fakes is huge, and where theres demand, someone will supply.

The biggest diff is that the fakes don't have the tech, so they won't have the air unit, when you press on the bottom of the sole, it feels softer to the touch then real ones. Thats the easiest way to tell, visually though, for high high end fakes, you'd literally need a retail pair side by side to see the small differences like the little strikes on midsole are different and the stars on the toe aren't exactly the right size. On feet, its SUPER hard to tell. Don't be fooled by thinking that fakes are still total ****, the market for high end exact fakes is huge, and where theres demand, someone will supply.

Biggest giveaway on 1's are the color of leather, the way the laces are tied, the size of the lace baggies and if they come with shoe trees.

So just for future reference, what exactly happened with FA? I’m assuming a stock locate but was there anything additional you had to do or say?

So just for future reference, what exactly happened with FA? I’m assuming a stock locate but was there anything additional you had to do or say?
I said I would like to make an in store purchase via the app barcode. Basically, for a shoe they carry but didn’t stock in their store. The employee asked (as they scanned) “what shoe, just curious?” And I just replied a jordan. The employee said “yes we have stock, but there’s a lock on me placing the order in store”.

I said I would like to make an in store purchase via the app barcode. Basically, for a shoe they carry but didn’t stock in their store. The employee asked (as they scanned) “what shoe, just curious?” And I just replied a jordan. The employee said “yes we have stock, but there’s a lock on me placing the order in store”.
Was this today?

Im excited to try these out as I grabbed half size down from my typical jordan 1 size. My black toes fit a lot bigger than my royals. And Breds a bit. Just looking forward to them breaking in differently.

Last edited:
I used my one pair to trade for Blue Tint 350's (a small cash amount was added on my part). What am I missing that the Bred Toe is this desirable? It's not am OG CW, so help me understand what I'm missing.

I used my one pair to trade for Blue Tint 350's (a small cash amount was added on my part). What am I missing that the Bred Toe is this desirable? It's not am OG CW, so help me understand what I'm missing.

People are projecting these to be sbb prices based on the quality alone. It’s also a very wearable colorway

It’s absolutely beautiful to stare at. I have Peebras and my bf has Beluga 2.0. Bred toe knocks both of these outta the park. The leather, the colour..... just drooooool.

Back
Top Bottom