Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

that's such an easy job mask off the black, strip the toe with isopropyl, mix cream and white 50-50 and get to painting the toe box. hope he didn't pay an arm and a leg to ruin the value of this shoe.

that's such an easy job mask off the black, strip the toe with isopropyl, mix cream and white 50-50 and get to painting the toe box. hope he didn't pay an arm and a leg to ruin the value of this shoe.

...and then Jordan Brand announces they are releasing Black Toe's with a black tongue. :lol:

Lmao I thought it was gonna be more pictures of the black toes. Not pictures of Jordan playing in black toes :rofl:

Last weeks Footaction in store order pair arrived. Came double-boxed in excellent condition.
1521063165741732794418.jpg

Last weeks Footaction in store order pair arrived. Came double-boxed in excellent condition.
1521063165741732794418.jpg

same here! thought that it was gonna come in a bag cause the label said 2.6lbs, which seemed kind of light. surprisingly it came in a box.

Crazy to think those might not even be worth much anymore.

The circus surrounding that release was fun though. Think I even tried hunting for a pair but there were no outlets immediately available to me and resale is well...still resale lol.

Just pulled these out from the bottom of a stack today. These have real leather and notice the rolled edges
FBD03119-465E-4FF0-A5B7-0D44406FF38F.jpeg
94C235FE-60B0-4402-B8AD-ED7C95C3608F.jpeg
Oh dude you better move this pair to the top! You gon destroy that thin box. I caught mine in time and I keep it at the top of my stack (I keep all my boxes)

cant believe im still bred toe less.
Me too man. Been thinking every day of them. People talking and making comparisons with these and breds, sbbs, black toes, etc, but when you got no retro colorways you just want one!

And then we got every one else here apparently tripling up on them lol

Back
Top Bottom