Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Dude those look crazy real. If it wasnt for box. Lace bag. Maybe the way they came packaged , id say they were dam real. Maybe in hand you can tell theyre fake?

They feel real just based on the quality comparisons. The leather is soft and bouncy. If these are truly fake, they are damn gorgeous.

kaydog182 kaydog182 - no disrespect, but are you still questioning the authenticity of the pair you received? It seems pretty obvious that you got fakes no matter how "real" they feel. Just saying you should file for a charge back asap unless you're okay with fakes (none of that UA, unauthorized, early release, sample, or whatever terms to soften reality). It sucks that it happens, especially for someone into kicks for so long (judging by your join date). Hope it works out!

kaydog182 kaydog182 - no disrespect, but are you still questioning the authenticity of the pair you received? It seems pretty obvious that you got fakes no matter how "real" they feel. Just saying you should file for a charge back asap unless you're okay with fakes (none of that UA, unauthorized, early release, sample, or whatever terms to soften reality). It sucks that it happens, especially for someone into kicks for so long (judging by your join date). Hope it works out!

No, I posted the photos of what I received so everyone can see how the shoes look, how real they look. Don’t want anyone else picking up fakes. No wonder dudes wear fakes these days, they look so real, at least the Jordan 1s are easy to replicate.

Tags on the inside.

Attachments

• 38BEE819-85CE-42C7-A578-C45F19F36460.jpeg
    38BEE819-85CE-42C7-A578-C45F19F36460.jpeg
    204.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 29C4738C-BFEE-426C-BB38-8A013BC9F030.jpeg
    29C4738C-BFEE-426C-BB38-8A013BC9F030.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 43
Fakes used to be so so damn obvious. In my case the shoes seem to be so legit, my main questioning is why is the box wrong?

And yeah I’m an OG I guess, only 33. Been in and out of the game for a long time.
Much respect t those still around. Do wish I copped these to stay true to this thread.

They feel real just based on the quality comparisons. The leather is soft and bouncy. If these are truly fake, they are damn gorgeous.
Leather quality looks good but if you look at the wings logo it's off where the wings start on the sides of the basketball. Would have fooled me if there weren't any close ups.

smell of the shoe and dinged box are not red flags.

Indeed. The only thing that is really throwing me off are the red lines that are tracing around the red leather portions. I've never seen that before. You can see them clearly if you zoom in.

Still haven’t worn my pair.. eh. Dunno. Saw a lot of these in the wild too acrually when I wasn’t picking up game royals.

I decided to return my pair from eBay. I discovered more red flags when comparing them to my retail pair (I uploaded more pictures to the thread if you're interested in checking them out - https://niketalk.com/threads/lc-air-jordan-1-bred-toes-i-need-help-on-this-one.671085/).

Sucks because I used the 15% eBay code on these and I could have used it something else. Oh well. That's the gamble you have to accept when purchasing from eBay.

Back
Top Bottom