Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

Could be, I guess I’m just baffled by an non OG colorway moving in the direction of Banned’s & Black Toe’s.

i think alot of it is people who missed on banneds or blacktoes or both. and then you also have the people who scored banneds or blacktoes or both who still simply wanted bredtoes as well.

Called right when they were put up. Waited no more than 5 seconds on hold, rep placed the order with no problem. Asked her tot ry again and she couldn't cart anything.

Called right when they were put up. Waited no more than 5 seconds on hold, rep placed the order with no problem. Asked her tot ry again and she couldn't cart anything.
Damn. I was trying to cart online then quickly tried to do the phone jig. Rep was unable to cart.

Today

Attachments

• IMG_1126.JPG
    IMG_1126.JPG
    594.3 KB · Views: 99
People hyped them up as SBB quality before the release. Them selling out in minutes added fuel to the fire.

Weird to see the smaller sizes going for $100 more than the common sizes tho.

Soon we'll be able to trade for banneds >D

might flip a few pairs to get black toes :smile:

Me either..dude literally answers with “we’ve gotten thousands of calls today about these and we’re not taking phone orders”
Guarantee that someone ate before that

Like I told the rep I spoke with, “On y’all’s webpage it doesn’t show no call order inquiries.” I shot my shot, but missed.
She did say “They told us not to take orders on launch product.” Oh well, on to the next.

Back
Top Bottom