Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

I'll have to try to stop by the mall after work to see if my footaction got a size 13. Struck out on all sites

Smh way to rub in an L... let me cart hours ago just to say it’s sold out now they send me this

Attachments

• 37BEF2AF-34E7-4EA9-BA63-29866A1EEC8F.png
    37BEF2AF-34E7-4EA9-BA63-29866A1EEC8F.png
    447.4 KB · Views: 58
The crazy Yeezy prices were all about availability and hype. This is why companies limit stuff. If you can walk in and buy something, people just won’t act like that. That goes for shoes, Swiss watches mainly Rolex, AP, Patek, bags, exotic cars.

Look at women going crazy over Birkins. If Hermes just had every color at every spot around the world, they wouldn’t be lining up and taking whatever color they can get.

Scooped up my pair from FA. These have inconsistencies.. just like B/red Toes. The associate didn’t want to let me look at a second pair. After I pressed it a little he “asked the manager” who said yes with no issues. Even his coworkers were laughing at him. Dude was robocop for no reason.

Second pair had better leather.. more like the good batch of B/red Toes.

5F787704-D61A-4C0E-94DA-4F798355C844.jpeg

Yeah....seems like some pairs (both green and purple) had tumbled leather and some didn't. I'm mad my purple isn't tumbled, however my greens are super tumbled. I probably should of asked to check a different pair when I scooped up the purples, but hey...always luck of the draw lol.

The crazy Yeezy prices were all about availability and hype. This is why companies limit stuff. If you can walk in and buy something, people just won’t act like that. That goes for shoes, Swiss watches mainly Rolex, AP, Patek, bags, exotic cars.

Look at women going crazy over Birkins. If Hermes just had every color at every spot around the world, they wouldn’t be lining up and taking whatever color they can get.

What happened with Yeezys? Dont follow them

They started making releasing more pairs and the cool kids, dont feel cool anymore... Because they are readily available than before

im glad they did. i coppd my first ever pair of yeezys to wear the other day. the triple whites. i like em. i hope they restock the pirates the same way they did the triple whites so i can cop those too.

i refuse to pay double or more for a pair of shoes.

green bag secured from FTL.

purple bag miraculously secured from DTLR

this must be how Goku felt after he defeated Freeza. i'm done.

What happened with Yeezys? Dont follow them

Most of them are not reselling for more than $300. At the peak of the 350, 750 hype, you couldn’t get a pair for less than $1-3k no matter the color way. The original models from the first 2 years are still valuable near $1k, but nowhere near what people paid for them back then.

Back
Top Bottom