Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

1588950425368.jpeg

I think I saw a few ppl in this thread say they had a pair in cart on Shoe Palace but could never check out, only to come back the next day or so and be able to check out. I literally just spend well over 4 hours with a pair of the Royal Toe's in my cart but could never check out and now they're sold out. I must have tried 500 time to submit my payment. Is this the same thing that happened to you with the Purple's? Any chance I try to check out tomorrow for this sold out pair and it's still waiting for me in my cart? Please say yes.

Last edited:
What length laces should I be getting? Every site I find keeps giving me different recommended lengths from as short as 54" to as long as 72".

72"

I think I saw a few ppl in this thread say they had a pair in cart on Shoe Palace but could never check out, only to come back the next day or so and be able to check out. I literally just spend well over 4 hours with a pair of the Royal Toe's in my cart but could never check out and now they're sold out. I must have tried 500 time to submit my payment. Is this the same thing that happened to you with the Purple's? Any chance I try to check out tomorrow for this sold out pair and it's still waiting for me in my cart? Please say yes.

that's a thing on footsites, not shoe palace

I just think you should wait for other restocks from all retailers. It’s bound to happen at this point.

Sucks

I’ve been wearing mine around the house during quarantine and stepping in a piece of my daughters play-doh is the worst, too. So soft and impossible to get out.

Been on the hunt for some purple stuff.. gonna bust the purps out in the fall/winter

Attachments

• AAE1B5C0-5254-4B6A-BA29-F028C0D12452.jpeg
    AAE1B5C0-5254-4B6A-BA29-F028C0D12452.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 862
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom