Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Attachments

• bape hat.jpg
    bape hat.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,136
I'm about to pay resell for a pair. Is it safe to say that there aren't gonna be any more restocks of the court purple 2.0s?

These aren’t getting cheaper. Pull the trigger. Did the same thing with Pine Green 2.0’s recently even though I trashed that shoe up and down when it dropped. Saw them on foot and changed my mind.

Anyway, yeah. If there are 2020 AJ1’s you liked but missed on, get them while you still can for a reasonable price.

Completely forgot I had these lol, I’ve been considering getting the women’s purple 11s & wanted them to be a darker shade...but I was reconsidering just because I never see many purple pairs in general

then I saw this thread & the purple laces I don’t like & remembered I have these already haha

it’s been a long quarantine

9.5 & 10.5

Prices hasn't gone up yet better get them before the hypebeasts wake up
Prices were hovering under 300 for most sizes of court purple 2.0. Now over 300+ in one day. These will continue to rise with Kanye’s help. Bunch of ppl just falling in line with hatred for him. He changed sneaker market as we new it but then again you had to be there at the time to know this

Back
Top Bottom