Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

ShoePalace let me order 10 pairs (in one order) on release day. 🤷‍♀️

3CCEC657-9083-436D-BC0B-1E9A126222AF.jpeg
I remember you posting this after release day and people were trying to say you had a bunch of bricks. Laugh now cry later haters. Salute

Anybody who’s good with PS skill could photoshop those yzy slides into jordan PC? That’s the outfit he was wearing when he tried the jordan PCs
5236642B-7535-4008-B25E-CF7BE23E6E86.jpeg

Damn the value on these still haven't moved. I guess hypebeasts don't value Jordans unless Travis is wearing them.

Why did these get lumped in with the Court Purples from 2018 in this thread? There should have been two separate threads.

So I've been monitoring prices on these since I was able to get a few pairs and I had an 11 for sale on StockX.

Over a week ago, these things were hovering between $300-305 for the lowest ask. Then the 50%-off-seller-fees promotion hit and lowest asks dipped as low as $285, maybe even lower. I can pull up the StockX emails if anyone is really interested. Mine sold for $315 the night of the tweet. Right now, lowest ask is $325. That's a $20-25 increase from before the StockX promotion. I don't know if y'all want to attribute that to the tweet or not.

If we assume $25 increase over the $300 I mentioned, that's an 8.3% increase. Not too shabby for a tweet (potentially). If this happened with a stock, the finance world would be all over it.

So I've been monitoring prices on these since I was able to get a few pairs and I had an 11 for sale on StockX.

Over a week ago, these things were hovering between $300-305 for the lowest ask. Then the 50%-off-seller-fees promotion hit and lowest asks dipped as low as $285, maybe even lower. I can pull up the StockX emails if anyone is really interested. Mine sold for $315 the night of the tweet. Right now, lowest ask is $325. That's a $20-25 increase from before the StockX promotion. I don't know if y'all want to attribute that to the tweet or not.

If we assume $25 increase over the $300 I mentioned, that's an 8.3% increase. Not too shabby for a tweet (potentially). If this happened with a stock, the finance world would be all over it.
Some sizes increase by $30 in a few days if that is an affect on a $280 shoe I don’t know what is that’s a large profit increase by 1 influencer.

Multiple the process of inflation per time. We could see a $400 price tag by the middle of October. Currently working on a court purple 2.0 deal 9/10 for $250 and a crimson tint 9/10 $150 lol he won’t see bred toes for steal lol

So far with these color toe releases its teams from who he beat in the Finals. Portland = bredtoes, Purps = Lakers, Pine = Sonics, SBB = Suns. Missing the Jazz unless we get a Yellow for the Lakers. Yellow is prob next unless that F&F pair with the exclamation point on the side is all we're going to see. Sometimes Jordan plays these collections like McDonalds Monopoly where everybody but 3 people can have the entire set. Gotta be smart to have it all.

If you want to include the Jazz twice for the Finals appearances then take Purps, Yellows and Pines for the retro colors. YW
Interesting.

I have two pairs so decided to have one of my brother’s friend do the suede conversion and a light aging of the midsole on one of the pairs. Just got them from my brother this weekend.

Broke them out today for my daughter’s soccer game. I’m really glad I had the work done on one of my pairs.

Attachments

• E31CFCD9-D1F7-441D-93C9-10987225EA19.jpeg
    E31CFCD9-D1F7-441D-93C9-10987225EA19.jpeg
    413.3 KB · Views: 1,063
Back
Top Bottom