Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Sorry if posted before but what site do you guys recommend for ordering white laces or any color specifically for High top 1s? I need like 4 sets

I’m aware of that, which is why I gave dude props. Last time I saw somebody be helpful like that to NT was when the B grade Melo 13s dropped and this 1 guy went to the store to forward everybody’s pairs

I wasn't refuting your point. It's rare someone actually looks out for someone.

if its 600 a week tax free, that is pretty fat compared to minimum wage

I thought it was $600 on top of what the max is for that state. I’m fortunate enough to be working still so I haven’t looked in it, just thought I heard it

People here talking about getting a band a week for unemployment

If you have a mortgage and kids $600 hardly keeps a roof over your head unless you still live with mommy and daddy.
2400 a month is pretty decent living for one individual in the house hold
Let’s assume the other partner gets that too

You at 4800. I think you’d survive. now if you are used to bringing in 10k a month and that’s how you live life. Then sure. :lol:

maybe not in NYC or Cali but here in Texas that’s good living imo

Because resellers panicking, they need every pair they can get since they have no other source of income.
Do people literally resell for a living? I was under the impression that it's like a side hobby. I mean they need to have stable income to be able to fund future purchases right?

Do people literally resell for a living? I was under the impression that it's like a side hobby. I mean they need to have stable income to be able to fund future purchases right?

Yes there are real resellers but they aren’t just copping the hottest shoes that dropped.

go on YouTube. It’s a whole thing man. Crazy what you’ll see.

boys be shipping out 100 shoes at a time

Back
Top Bottom