Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Thanks for linking that. Sorry, but it's just kind of disgusting. I mean I know reselling is part of the game. It helps real sneakerheads either get some extra funds to buy the things they missed out on or whatever. But guys like this just see it as stocks, plain and simple. If I flip a shoe, it's most likely to get some extra funds to pay resell on something that I missed out on or to clear some space for new shoes. My main investments are just my retirement and turnips in Animal Crossing lol

Thanks for linking that. Sorry, but it's just kind of disgusting. I mean I know reselling is part of the game. It helps real sneakerheads either get some extra funds to buy the things they missed out on or whatever. But guys like this just see it as stocks, plain and simple. If I flip a shoe, it's most likely to get some extra funds to pay resell on something that I missed out on or to clear some space for new shoes. My main investments are just my retirement and turnips in Animal Crossing lol
That kid can go jump off a cliff Jumpman style.

the majority ARE NOT like him.

a lot of guys are going to outlets, Ross, Marshall’s, Etc using amazon and other sites

but they say at least for Amazon it’s a process to get to the level of selling Nike and adidas etc.

real hustling and real research. Pretty fascinating.

It's not even monday yet lol
No need to panic
I’m giving SP at least 3 days for any progress
If nothing happens by thurs-fri....i'm giving them until the end of the weekend :lol:

Last edited:
I'd really wonder why anyone making minimum wage while working full-time would be buying $170 shoes, even if they were suddenly given $600/week lol
Depends on the shoe, and how many pairs. Could end up selling one and it pays for the other. Shoes aren't a bad investment even for people that dont make a lot of money if you do it correctly.

If you have a mortgage and kids $600 hardly keeps a roof over your head unless you still live with mommy and daddy.
It probably varies based on state and other situations but like the other person said, if 2 parents bring in 4,800 a month on unemployment or whatever other welfare services there are, they can survive until finding another job

Depends on the shoe, and how many pairs. Could end up selling one and it pays for the other. Shoes aren't a bad investment even for people that dont make a lot of money if you do it correctly.

It probably varies based on state and other situations but like the other person said, if 2 parents bring in 4,800 a month on unemployment or whatever other welfare services there are, they can survive until finding another job
That’s good money ****

I'd really wonder why anyone making minimum wage while working full-time would be buying $170 shoes, even if they were suddenly given $600/week lol
Is this supposed to be a joke? I'd ask if you were new to this but I can see by your profile that you are not. These companies make billions selling sneakers to people who can't afford them. I live near a dying mall, like eight stores left. Three of them sell $200 sneakers...

My Hibbetts order is out for delivery, but the Nike order hasn’t even shipped? Crazy!

My Hibbetts order is out for delivery, but the Nike order hasn’t even shipped? Crazy!
Remember that the Memphis facility is down. This may be putting more pressure on the other distribution centers to get the product out. I could see them trying to move stock from Memphis to the others just to keep the chain going.

Is this supposed to be a joke? I'd ask if you were new to this but I can see by your profile that you are not. These companies make billions selling sneakers to people who can't afford them. I live near a dying mall, like eight stores left. Three of them sell $200 sneakers...

Hence why I said “I’d really wonder why.” I didn’t grow up with money so there’s no way my parents would have ever considered buying $200 shoes when there were far more pressing needs at hand. Obviously, this isn’t the case with people who seem to be in an even worse financial situation than we were in back in the early 90s.

Back
Top Bottom