Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Has anyone pairs from Shiekh shipped? I’m asking because it took them so long to ship my discounted fire red 3 until I had to cancel the order via PayPal claim because they wouldn’t respond to email or phone. So I definitely wasn’t going near this release. Meanwhile FNL, Hibbetts, and Eastbay shipped my Purps.

Mine shipped as of a couple hours ago.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 9.08.18 AM.png

no bot
With that size, yeah no bot needed :lol:

It’s amazing how many less pairs get backdoored when inventory isn’t shipped to stores.
You’re 100 percent right and that means there was more pairs for people who actually want the sneaker to wear and not to just resell! I mean at first I thought since this release was online only it would be impossible for me to scoop up a pair but my opinion changed on Saturday. Now I feel since all stock was online thats the only reason I lucked out with copping a pair and thats saying a lot too because I’m usually never successful with copping OG 1 Highs with both in store raffles and online.

Got ups tracking from Nike this morn, but no movement yet. Can’t complain tho.. original eda was 4/23.

Finally got my Shoe Palace shipping confirmation. NT for the win. Thanks yall for poining out the Shoe Palace trick.

Guess I'll add in that I got Shoe Palace shipping as well lol. Crazy their release lasted the whole day.

Nothing from SNKRS or DTLR yet

Lol I’m adding to the shipping posts, just got my tracking info from Nike! My pair should be here on Wednesday.

Weird my shoe palace pair requires a signature for delivery for some reason
I can agree for it not to require a signature(ups my choice) but if anything happens to the package i'm screwed
So i just had it rerouted to a ups store

Weird my shoe palace pair requires a signature for delivery for some reason
I can agree for it not to require a signature(ups my choice) but if anything happens to the package i'm screwed
So i just had it rerouted to a ups store
Make sure that you dont forget to pick them up like DammnDee did and have to call Nike or whoemever and beg and whimper like a blithering fool like he did. LMBO.

Back
Top Bottom