Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Court Purple

Yeah but it seemed it was easy for me to get black toe. I just have too many black and red 1s. Think i am going to do it. He wont add even 20 bucks. And he said these were less than 5000 produced.

And no i dont trust stockx authenticity.

But you trust some random guy? And you're willing to give up about $300 value?

Bro, you should be able to get a purple pair AND a green pair, for your pair of black toes.

You don’t trust stockx but you trust this guy?
Sell black toes on stockx
Use that money to buy purples on stockx or anywhere else
And you will have around $300 leftover
This guy that’s trying to trade with you is a scumbag
Wont add $20 cash....
The nerve of this guy
Dude needs to add around $300 lol

Last edited:
Yeah but it seemed it was easy for me to get black toe. I just have too many black and red 1s. Think i am going to do it. He wont add even 20 bucks. And he said these were less than 5000 produced.

And no i dont trust stockx authenticity.

Why are you even asking if it's a fair trade then? I mean if it's a shoe you like better, then there's nothing wrong with it. But you're asking if it's a fair trade and everyone is telling you it's not.

He said size 9 for both
Hope he doesn’t make the trade
Seems like he left and logged off

size 9 eh? my math says dude needs to add at least 450 on top of the purps.....

but the best i can do for him is just put the pic below. now its up to him to use his brain.

if it were up to me, i woildnt even argue with dude. id just send him the screenshot below and wait for either no response, or some pathetic response trying to justify the trade.... but my guess is its gonna be a no response. how in the heck do u even spin those numbers? theyre not even clooooose.

dontdoit.JPG

Black toes on stockx going for around $700
Purples going for around $430
Both size 9
This trade not even close

Last edited:
doesn't matter if it was easy for you to get, you shouldn't be giving up that much in value no matter if you want the other shoe more. I like the bred toes more than my OW UNC 1's, and the OW UNC 1's was easy for me to get but doesn't mean I'm gonna do a straight trade for something of much lesser value

So many 1s I'd love to cop but resale is OD. I'm so glad I got black toes I can only imagine trying to cop those on resale. Meanwhile this guy giving them away for free lmao

most jordans are overpriced even for retail lol.

but ive learned to accept that im not gonna get the quality that should be there for the msrp. we dont buy jordans for quality and comfort most of the time lol. its mostly fashion.

I can’t believe purples are going for so much
Limited or not
I guess the demand is there
All these high resale prices just gonna make it harder to cop future 1’s for retail....
Team manual with no plugs looking bad for us

I can’t believe purples are going for so much
Limited or not
I guess the demand is there
All these high resale prices just gonna make it harder to cop future 1’s for retail....
Team manual with no plugs looking bad for us
1s are fairly easy as far as hyped releases go, thanks to them being available at foot stores. Team manual with no plugs here and I ended up with 7 purples.

1s are fairly easy as far as hyped releases go, thanks to them being available at foot stores. Team manual with no plugs here and I ended up with 7 purples.

Yeah foot apps have treated me well thank god
But you are team manual with no plugs with four leaf clover up you know where :lol:

Back
Top Bottom