AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

My store had a sheet printed out with my name on it and just crossed it out.

They crossed mine out too, after matching that code in red on their list. However, the app asks you if you purchased the shoe yet. Mine wouldn’t allow me to update it

They crossed mine out too, after matching that code in red on their list. However, the app asks you if you purchased the shoe yet. Mine wouldn’t allow me to update it
I didnt have to confirm anything. It eventually just said i purchased it by itself.

E92ED1CB-80A2-4F55-AF39-004661144F4B.jpeg

Me & my mans. Both smooth leather no tumble.

Wonder if NOT confirming it may hurt you for next time. Like you reserved it but never picked up

I couldn’t yesterday either but only til after leaving store. Employee didn’t ask, just scanned my vip and rewards

Bit the bullet and ordered a pair off eBay while the prices are reasonable..
Could’ve waited for potential restock in the next couple days, or when online orders come in mid week. But still a safe bet buying now too, they’re certainly low enough.

Im gna cop these next week hopefully prices stay low like now practically retail. Copped bred toes for 250 today so these gna have to wait. Personally i think the look fresh af.

You watching my moves like a fed :lol: Initially no, cuz the black tongues. But I have a donor set of white tongues from an old custom I'm gonna use on these. Any further questions officer, or am I free to leave?

:rofl: all jokes btw fam. Hope you cooked
I like black tongues better

But how do you custom them?

Take off the stitches and see the white tongue on?!

Wonder if NOT confirming it may hurt you for next time. Like you reserved it but never picked up

I couldn’t yesterday either but only til after leaving store. Employee didn’t ask, just scanned my vip and rewards

I don't think so.

I like black tongues better

But how do you custom them?

Take off the stitches and see the white tongue on?!

Exacto knife the black tongues thread on the upper toe box, and cut under the seam leaving the excess tongue flap so the new stitching wont pinch the toes, and reapply the other tongue. Matter on minutes, literally.

Gonna try. I was late to the game last time and missed out when I finally got through. What time should we be calling from?
Would like to know
Will try tomorrow. Since I took L

Pics look good, quality looks good, would like to try Jordan 1s.

Not that many people will call tomorrow, due to low resell $3-$14 profit.
As well the looks don’t look as stunning as Bred Toes

If rep can also add order to my FTA account that would be perfect...... if not I will be grateful

#EASTBAYGATE
1-888-213-9521 FTA & FTL
customer service

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom