AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

I will be that guy :lol:
Just got shipping from snkrs :pimp:
giphy.gif

resale price on these locally has tanked pretty quickly, saw a few pairs for $220, 200, and even a 9 at $180, almost pulled the trigger at that price honestly. but so much stuff dropping recently and in the near future.

resale price on these locally has tanked pretty quickly, saw a few pairs for $220, 200, and even a 9 at $180, almost pulled the trigger at that price honestly. but so much stuff dropping recently and in the near future.
IMO, i wouldnt gamble on it... 180 out the door i would jump on it..

Correct me if i'm wrong but i think the phone jig only works if the product page is up
Like it will show sizes in stock but can't add to cart
Product page doesn't matter, if they have the shoes in stock. I think folks normally start calling into foot inc. numbers at 9am est Monday following RD.

Real question is if Footlocker phone jig gonna work tomorrow. I'll be up early (HI time) for the SW raffle so I figure might as well take my shot with the phone jig. Couldn't grab a personal since my local FTL didn't drop yet.

My last few purchases haven’t shown on the FTL app but I’ve use the bar code on the app for my account and it hasn’t hurt me (yet). I’m actually giving FTL a call to see what’s up with it.
If I were you I would call FTL you might have multiple accounts and it is splitting purchases.

You watching my moves like a fed :lol: Initially no, cuz the black tongues. But I have a donor set of white tongues from an old custom I'm gonna use on these. Any further questions officer, or am I free to leave?

:rofl: all jokes btw fam. Hope you cooked

LOL no hate here. Haven’t checked thread since it first started. Chicago 1s are my GOAT so these were must haves.

Back
Top Bottom