AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

I’m catching the majority of my pairs at slightly below retail. It’s crazy that you guys are already paying resale on them.
I think excluding 3s and 11s, heated Jordan 1s are the ones that must be at least retail

All Star 1s, Bred Toe 1s, is Bred 1s, Royal 1s, Black Toe 1s, Gold Toe 1s

BC3 is my first ever retail priced Jordan.
Gym Red 11s I copped retail for a friend.

4s 5s I bought last year were all under retail.

Dag ppl paying resale already??? Didn't realize these were hyped like that. Feast onnnn

I caught 8 Bred Toe's below retail with Footapp rewards.
I took multiple L’s no pairs

I believe you have spent good amount of money on Foot stores, and thus is higher level VIP.

Foot stores gotta make sure taking good care of you as a premium customer, thus all your entries hit

Of course you have rewards you would use it too.

Richer getting richer, poorer getting poor.
Those who have good connections & spent much get rewarded on limited release
Those who only buy 1-2 pair just won’t hit anything

Anyone know if these are dropping in kids sizes? My 5 year old love his red 1s and I got him a pair of GS bred toes for when he gets older, but blue is his favorite color...

thats what people said about bred toes when they were at $230, "wait the price will go down even more after they drop".. look what happened.
You gotta know which colors actually move. Anyone that thought a black n red 1 was selling for less than $250 AFTER release was TRIPPN. This is a white shoe, NOT an OG color, and not limited for 1s.

You gotta know which colors actually move. Anyone that thought a black n red 1 was selling for less than $250 AFTER release was TRIPPN. This is a white shoe, NOT an OG color, and not limited for 1s.
bro blue/white 13's sold out. These have a lower price tag of 160 (initially) and they are 1's. these gonna sell out first day guaranteed.

I’m not saying these won’t sell out. At this point I already know they will sellout day 1, as everything has this year.
I still wouldn’t pay over $200 right now tho, but then again I personally haven’t missed on a GR 1 since 2013 so I know these will be easy for me. If you have a good success rate with 1s then these will be EASIER than most, if you never cop then u probably won’t again.

...and this is an alternate Royal. I won't be surprised at the outcome of this one.

Back
Top Bottom