AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

royals went for 250 because of the vast quantity. JB says they're limiting production this year so if these are less numbers, expect higher resell. So far even regular GR's like the blue 13s have been flipping for minimal profit, imagine a pair of limited 1's i.e: bred toes. We'll see I guess.

I think I’ma throw in some white laces on that pair, FTL app’s start in exactly a week! Hoping to grab a pair for myself & my little sister. Managed to get “Top 2’s/Red Toe’s” in both of our sizes, so I hope the W’s continue!

Im not driving myself crazy.. waiting for maps and foot store employees to chime in. They will definitely sell out first day but Im not in a panic. As long as I put in my raffles and use the foot apps I'll be good lol.

These looking nice the more I look at them but probably still passing unless these can be used as trade bait for bred toes.

Im not driving myself crazy.. waiting for maps and foot store employees to chime in. They will definitely sell out first day but Im not in a panic. As long as I put in my raffles and use the foot apps I'll be good lol.
same for me....i put in extra legwork to get bred toes when i struck out on RD, but if i catch Ls on these, not gonna sweat it.

I like em but dudes going too far even putting these in the same picture as Chicago’s. They look great with black jeans just looking regular with blue tho imo.

royals went for 250 because of the vast quantity. JB says they're limiting production this year so if these are less numbers, expect higher resell. So far even regular GR's like the blue 13s have been flipping for minimal profit, imagine a pair of limited 1's i.e: bred toes. We'll see I guess.

Royals are an OG colorway that has been released before, and 2013's were going for $400+. These aren a retro+. Poor comparison.

I like these, but they ain't must haves. Gonna be a game time decision.

May skip them and let that be extra money for Shadows.

if my local gets these and i get a reserve on the app, i'll cop to customize into frags, if not i won't fret.

bro blue/white 13's sold out. These have a lower price tag of 160 (initially) and they are 1's. these gonna sell out first day guaranteed.

It’s been pretty much proven that Nike/JB substantially cut quantities of those 13s. I’m not sure if Nike/JB has been cutting quantities of 2018 OG 1s but it’s not a fair comparison at all, especially given that JB has already dropped a few cws of OG 1s this year.

Back
Top Bottom