AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

Angelus customer service actually said that their paint has finisher mixed in it, and adding an extra coat of finisher is optional as its sole purpose is to add a layer of protection on top of the paint and to give the shoe a factory shine. The most important part is the prepping of the shoe, so the paint sticks and doesnt flake off.
Appreciate the response! I prepped the shoe beforehand like in the DIY videos I saw. I think I mostly did a run over the parts that I wanted to paint with some rubbing alcohol. I used cotton swabs and noticed some of the blue coming off so I figured that was good enough as a prep.

I guess I'll just go over with some crep protect now and lace em up! Will post pics soon.

Finished product thanks to the fiancé and her awesome painting skills!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 99
Yeah I wouldn’t ever say “I’d rather just buy a frag” I mean you could buy tons of pairs for the price of 1 frag. Not logical saying it like that in comparison. But I do dig the colorway and yeah I rock em stock the way they were intended.

Yeah I wouldn’t ever say “I’d rather just buy a frag” I mean you could buy tons of pairs for the price of 1 frag. Not logical saying it like that in comparison. But I do dig the colorway and yeah I rock em stock the way they were intended.
That's why you double up and keep your $2000

No that's why you have a frag already. Lol smdh it's not that serious, I bought my frag for 800 way back when , not gonna buy two of these too many kicks coming out.

I can't speak for him but I took it to mean that I would rather buy Frags than to paint a pair up. It doesn't mean I'm actually going to spend 2k on a pair, but you won't see me with customs either. Personally, I'm not into the customs thing but I'm not mad at someone who wants to do it. krayzsb krayzsb pair is solid.. nice job!

1)So before ship these cost me $121.50, patience was key, I can't believe it.

2)like these better than the frag colorway. Subtract resell bias.

3) Not hating love the art, I wish you guys would make your own custom instead of making Hiroshi's "custom". Get creative it's worth it let me tell ya.

Bless up

Attachments

• IMG_20180501_184433_522.jpg
    IMG_20180501_184433_522.jpg
    378 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom