AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

I wouldn't think about customizing a brand new shoe... maybe repainting if they're older or if I scuffed that part of the shoe or something. I don't think frags look better than these.

Thinking of doing a tongue swap, what's the best donor to have ? I couldn't find any cheap options.

Thinking of doing a tongue swap, what's the best donor to have ? I couldn't find any cheap options.
laser, yin yang, or perforated are probably your best bets....all have remastered padded tongues but the tongue tags arent optimal. a used pair in either of those colorways should come cheap.

laser, yin yang, or perforated are probably your best bets....all have remastered padded tongues but the tongue tags arent optimal. a used pair in either of those colorways should come cheap.

Thanks for your help man. I saw someone else do a triple swap which made a lot of sense actually, so I might do that instead :

Game Royals get the Black Toes tongue (white with white/black tag).
Black Toes get the Triple Black tongue (black with black/red tag).
Triple Black gets the Game Royal tongue (black with black/blue tag).

I just have to find a pair of Triple Blacks for cheap

Thanks for your help man. I saw someone else do a triple swap which made a lot of sense actually, so I might do that instead :

Game Royals get the Black Toes tongue (white with white/black tag).
Black Toes get the Triple Black tongue (black with black/red tag).
Triple Black gets the Game Royal tongue (black with black/blue tag).

I just have to find a pair of Triple Blacks for cheap
yup that was big homie promac promac :nthat:

good plan...all shoes are aesthetically improved and no pairs are wasted. i resorted to throwing out a pair of highlight reels in my tongue-swap adventures.

giphy.gif

I'm doing it. Gotta find Triple Blacks first tho. I remember them being everywhere on discount just a couple months ago, as low as $100 on eastbay with a code.
Now they're not on any footsites or NDC. Might have to pull the trigger on stockx or ebay.

Dope w the white tongue. I’d lace em up a bit more but that’s me. Let’s keep it going

Something about the white tongue looks off on all the swaps I've seen.
Maybe because they're white instead of summit white?

Got my ebay pair with the stocks tag and receipt, dude paid $200 for these, so I don't feel bad with the minor imperfections like this weird *** toe dent. Actually the whole toe seam on the right shoe looks off, kinda wavy... but whatever. I'm just gonna wear em and fuggetaboutit.

Attachments

• 20180509_214546.jpg
    20180509_214546.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 88
  • 20180509_214852.jpg
    20180509_214852.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 81
Got my ebay pair with the stocks tag and receipt, dude paid $200 for these, so I don't feel bad with the minor imperfections like this weird *** toe dent. Actually the whole toe seam on the right shoe looks off, kinda wavy... but whatever. I'm just gonna wear em and fuggetaboutit.
Rock em! Break em in and out all summer. Fresh

So I left the guy negative feedback fir basically selling b grade shoes and he's acting like a total b....aby. I will have to post pics of the ebay conversation but its3most likely going to result in his entire account being banned. All and all, pretty damn funny to me.

Back
Top Bottom