AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

VA people. No more FCFS for Military Circle, they showed up about 10 minutes later when I was getting my ticket from DTLR and said they were doing tickets now since the manager got bum rushed and yelled at for the Bred Toe incident.

You could only choose 1 store or the other though. Would've liked to double up just in case I wanted to do the Frag treatment but it's all good, just glad to have my pair. Keep the W's coming :smokin
Damn.... I got sent to Charleston for work last minute and stuck here for two weeks. Would have been nice to get a guaranteed ticket. Not alot of shoes stores here, hopefully i hit on the reserve apps.

Why the tease smh...
Wasn’t there a text message trick with link?
95773144-7199-4BD0-8728-6DE414F4D887.png

Only thing they reserved me all year was the all black Air Max 270s. Which of course I just left sitting in the inbox cause I ain't messing with them. Grab them on some half off run into the dirt sneaks . but they don't ever give you anything worth a damn, at least they don't give anything worthwhile to me.

How many of you said "I got this, this time!" before checking reserves only to find out you don't got this?
Only time it worked for me was on the WL96s. 1/456789 seems like decent odds though.

Back
Top Bottom