AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG GAME ROYAL

That hurts. You just convinced me to take the L 's at JJ. I'm not about to drive to these two stores(one is about 25 mins away and the other 40 mins). I'll try to hit on the apps, try a couple online spots, and maybe Villa or SNKRS. Gotta get one.
Sorry to hear that man, best of luck to you then. I'm feeling lucky this release (besides that one store) so hopefully my instincts are right again

On a side note, Villa hates me lol

I was on the fence on these. Really wanted to hold off since I have Royals and want Shadows next month. But it's getting hard not to want them after seeing pics.

Guess I'll keep an eye out for a code.

Man Bruh.. Classic Villa.. I stay away unless i'm getting plugged. I wanted to get to the Mall for the Nike Raffle for a third or a fourth but no chance, schedule is wild.

Damn... was just going to tell my Dallas fam that Vill Oakcliff off of Lancaster was doing FCFS @ 9 AM.

only have vip for footaction now

stopped buying shoes for the most part

see how this works

only did it for footaction cause anything less than 10 minutes is a waste (pause)

Rocking them today

4BE72B73-99E9-4220-B84C-7DAC677C2DB6.jpeg

VA people. No more FCFS for Military Circle, they showed up about 10 minutes later when I was getting my ticket from DTLR and said they were doing tickets now since the manager got bum rushed and yelled at for the Bred Toe incident.

You could only choose 1 store or the other though. Would've liked to double up just in case I wanted to do the Frag treatment but it's all good, just glad to have my pair. Keep the W's coming :smokin

VA people. No more FCFS for Military Circle, they showed up about 10 minutes later when I was getting my ticket from DTLR and said they were doing tickets now since the manager got bum rushed and yelled at for the Bred Toe incident.

You could only choose 1 store or the other though. Would've liked to double up just in case I wanted to do the Frag treatment but it's all good, just glad to have my pair. Keep the W's coming :smokin
So you copped a pair man? NIIIIIIICEEE

Back
Top Bottom